Author Topic: knowing it?  (Read 4871 times)

Offline drok

• Posting Member
Well i'm 23 now,i had these breasts as long as i can remember, everybody tought that i'm just a lil bit fat and those were the product it. I can say i thought so too until this past month...i already had tried deiting, and exercising in the past and they didn't work i just thought that i wasn't trying hard enough even though i was pushing 110kg squad 90kg benchpress....so i quit eventually coz deep down my goal wasn't getting muscle just getting rid of the breasts. The thing is i never talked to anyone about it and no one ever talked about it too, not even family or friends all thought that i just had extra fat...and in my mind that was the case until recently when i came across this site, it hit me then....that this was permanant!!...now that was a real shoke to me!..i think i'm still around it!... i don't know how to accept it or what to do....its soo depressing!

The thing is, this is my first time i'm hearing about gyno and i'm not in a perfect atmosphere either to deal with it now...i'm living abroad from my home country..i live alone i go to work and come back that's it....i don't know what type of doctors to consult or even if they ever heard of anything called gynecomastia around here before...

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
u have pics?

Offline drok

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024