Author Topic: Scheduled for Surgery next month  (Read 2385 times)

Offline impervious

• Posting Member
Can anyone comment on my pictures?  I want to get your thoughts on how much you think surgery will help me? Especially those that had a similar situation to mine. 

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
I think after surgery you will have a great chest, seems like you got muscle under ur gyne so thats gonna turn out even better...but its not bad at all, if I saw u on the street I wouldnt think you had boobs...or anything....in fact u just got a bigger chest that looks like it could be fat or muscle but its really gyne....so yea if I had to rate it be like 5/10, since its pretty normal looking...no hanging breasts or anything
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline hyperballad

• Posting Member
you're having surgery? you have a really nice chest as is. From those pics it just looks like you workout. Was it worse before when you were younger or something? Is it your nipples you don't like...maybe stretched a bit from some gyne. If you're not going to be happy with yourself though you might as take the risk and give it a shot.

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
You have a nice chest -- is it fatty though? 

It looks muscular.  I understand wanting to have a flatter chest though.  Slim and tight is really in these days. 

You look good though. 

Offline impervious

• Posting Member
Its def gyne. I've been working out forever... lost weight, gained muscle...no matter what it just does not go away.  I had several consultations and all the docs agreed. Its go time. I'm just nervous about any damage to my nips! :o

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
Have you chosen a DR? 

My surgery is next Tuesday.  I am not worried though.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024