Author Topic: First Endo. check up  (Read 4778 times)

Offline drok

• Posting Member
well today i had my first check up ever concerning my gyno., i took an appointement in a hospital with an endocrinologist. I was very nervous explaining to him the deal so after i got it out he was cool with it...and minutes later he was checking it out, and told me there was a little bit of tissue and some fat, 5 minutes later he was washing his hands and telling me the only solutiong is plastic surrgery...which my insurance doesn't cover it!

And his "expert opinion" as he put it, was to get over it and live my life trying to forget them (as he claimed that he has seen much worse case than mine, but that doesn't matter its how i see me); at that point i was really bumed out so i thanked him for his expert opinion and got the hell out. now i'm gonna see a plastic surgon and see how much will it cost....by the way is this that much of a complecated operation, that you need to get the best of surgons...well the deal is i don't know if anybody has ever done it in middle east let along in KSA!...so any suggestions from the experts here?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 04:54:27 PM by drok »

Offline Nightmare

• Posting Member
well today i had my first check up ever concerning my gyno., i took an appointement in a hospital with an endocrinologist. I was very nervous explaining to him the deal so after i got it out he was cool with it...and minutes later he was checking it out, and told me there was a little bit of tissue and some fat, 5 minutes later he was washing his hands and telling me the only solutiong is plastic surrgery...which my insurance doesn't cover it!

And his "expert opinion" as he put it, was to get over it and live my life trying to forget them (as he claimed that he has seen much worse case than mine, but that doesn't matter its how i see me); at that point i was really bumed out so i thanked him for his expert opinion and got the hell out. now i'm gonna see a plastic surgon and see how much will it cost....by the way is this that much of a complecated operation, that you need to get the best of surgons...well the deal is i don't know if anybody has ever done it in middle east let along in KSA!...so any suggestions from the experts here?

I think its very important to go with a good experience plastic surgeon. Cause there are bad ones that does a bad job and some even will make your gyno worst. and no one wants to spend a few grande and then have to spend more money to get it fixed. just wait alittle longer and save some money until you can pay for the good PS.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 05:51:50 PM by Nightmare »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024