Author Topic: 20 days post op, what do you think about the result?  (Read 3925 times)

Offline dtiger2up

• Posting Member
hello,

Here are the results from my minor surgery. I didnt' have much fat in my chest going into the surgery so the lipo was minimal. Most of the time was spent on removing 2 glands that were size of a golf ball on each chest according to my doctor. You'll find the results below. Can you guys see any fluid build up?

pre-op

post-op (2 days)

« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 02:21:27 AM by dtiger2up »

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
yeah it does look bad right now...  let it heal  and then post new pics and then  we can  see

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
Buddy, I think you are going to be alright.  It is way too early to asses anything and I don't really see what you are talking about.  I see the incision under the nipple but nothing else unusual.

What is wrong specifically? 

Offline dtiger2up

• Posting Member
notice how the nipples are not centered and pointed downwards. they are not centric and it looks like they're crunched up from the side. will this correct itself within few days? my chest also looks a bit swollen as well.

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
Did you only have gland excision done?  I don't actually see what you mean about the nips not being center and facing down.  Did you ask your DR?

I just had aggressive lipo done and I have been told that it can take months before I really know what it is going to look like --

Offline dtiger2up

• Posting Member
here is my 3 week post op. is it me or do you think theres fluid build up? i've already had pretty big pecs so the doctor said i wouldn't really see a big difference in the size of the chest. she did remove alot of gland and did some lipo. can you guys help me rate my result?

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
looks good put that vitamin e shit to stop the scaring around the nipple isnt that bad its the lipo holes that bother me

Offline sergeantpepper

• Bronze Member
looks great dude. in a few months itll be perfect

Offline dtiger2up

• Posting Member
is there a way to check if theres fluid build up? also is it normal to have pain around the nipples around the 3rd week or so? i guess they were numb before and now im feeling it compared to last week.

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
You should keep wearing your compression vest as much as possible.  I am 5 weeks post op and still wearing it because I can tell I am still a little swollen.  Dr Jacobs recommends wearing it for as much as 8 weeks.  My nipples are still sensitive and have some pain.  You are doing fine but wear that vest tight! 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024