Author Topic: My Surgery - 7 weeks post op (w/preop)  (Read 13791 times)

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
Following from this post I now have some before pictures taken by Dr Belt:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15726.0

The thread above has some post op pics after a couple of weeks. If you take a look you will find that I had excision only, no lipo at all. The results have impressed me so much, it was well worth it. It is interesting to see just how much I had to hide before surgery and how much effort it required to hide it. Now I can wear plain tshirts without the worry that they will look bad.

There is a little bit of scaring which raises the nipples a little, but the doctor said this will be gone in 5 or so months (which is the general consensus on these boards). Can't notice through a tshirt anyway. (You will need to log in to view the pictures).

Pre Op (in most of these shots the nipples had perked up a bit):

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 04:09:02 AM by cecly »

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
6 weeks post op:

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
Another preop pic:

Offline booty_frijoles

• Posting Member
Great results man! Flat as a board...or whatever else is characterized as being flat ??? Haha
I'm sure it feels great! Congrats!

If you don't mind me asking, how hard did it hit the wallet?

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
Great results man! Flat as a board...or whatever else is characterized as being flat ??? Haha
I'm sure it feels great! Congrats!

If you don't mind me asking, how hard did it hit the wallet?

Check the link in thhe first post, there is a cost breakdown in that thread :)

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
now that's one amazing job .. interesting that you got such great results with just excision alone, that just proves the "power of excision" 

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
yep great results----- NOW  all u need to do is build  up your chest so u r not "FLAT"

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
Cheers for the comments guys. I have joined the gym and am being trained by a personal trainer so in the next 6 months there should hopefully be some interesting results.

For those thinking about surgery, get it done, it will change your life. But do not skimp on costs, and do your research; do not go with the first person you find.

Offline jster

• Posting Member
Congrats...now you can actually enjoy the results of working out and see results that aren't covered by the gyne...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Nice... Awesome results my man!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Nice results. Looks great.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline freefromG

• Bronze Member
hey cecly, nice results, do you have contours irregularities (depressions) near your nipples towards the centre of your chest (be noticable when you raise your arms) it looks like you might have in the after pics? if so have they softened up or evened out since six weeks out? cheers

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
good results! looks so different i bet the t shirts fit great now and will only get better with time

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024