Author Topic: Re: my gyne, my hell  (Read 9675 times)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
dont think suicide. I also felt that way before.

,hoping for the success of your surgery
sadgyneguy
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline mustang26

• Bronze Member
Gyn. is often common in guys who lose alot of weight.  Be proud of your significant weight gain and don't get too upset w/ the gyn.  Everyone on this board has felt like they wanted to cut off their gyn with a knife at some point.  Just be patient and happy that your mother is being so supportive.
As far as the $200 consultation, i would save your money and go for a free consultation w/ a plastic surgeon near your house.  

Offline mustang26

• Bronze Member
OOPS.....i meant weight LOSS.......sorry

Offline Pendulous

• Posting Member
:-[
Your pain IS my pain. Please do not kill yourself. I lived to age 36 with breasts like that. ALso keep in mind that all of us here have felt that pain you feel. So yeah, dont be embarassed. Many here still have the problem.

Keep doing what your doing - losing weight AND SAVE money. Your body looks fine except for those breasts. And you will be fine after you get them taken off. Look at it this way, you are STILL VERY YOUNG and your skin is elastic, you will recover so well after it heals, it won't be known you ever had this. SO all you need is a good surgeon.

ADVICE:
I would suggest one thing no one else did. You need to  have the courage to go to Mom or Dad and tell them what you have. I know it's hard. I didnt do it I was too embarassed. I wish I had. Show your mom or dad your breasts. Go ahead, they'll love you anyway. Tell them about your torment that you told us about. That might be the way to get the money. No parent could see that and not feel compassion. But if they aren't availabe for you, a lot of surgeons have payment plans too. I suggest you go for a free consult.

Hang in there.

Offline gynegoawayplz

• Posting Member
  • gyne sucks
i told my mom, too bad my dad walked out on us when i was 12 and i haven't seen him for a while
« Last Edit: January 18, 2005, 04:18:44 PM by gynegoawayplz »
I wish I could step out of the black and into the white.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Yeah your case if pretty damn bad....for a 19 year old. Think about the future and what it holds. You mom said she would pay for it for you. Think positive. Within 6 months I am sure you will have the surgery and have a normal life. As everyday passes, you get closer and closer to having them removed. Schedual a consultation with a plastic surgeon asap. Get that taken care of. Good luck
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
sounds like you're on the right track. You've lost some weight, thinking about anti depressants, mom seems supportive.  Ask mom if your dad had it too. Maybe that will allow you to put it into some perspective. I'd say research PS's in your own area.  Some may disagree, but personally i'm a big believer in the adage, you get what you pay for.  Bottom line. Go see at least 2 PS's.  Maybe one with a free consulation and one that may charge $50.  After all if you're willing to pay $200, you can afford $50.

Offline pahkeen

• Posting Member
Hey guy, there are many guys on this board who can understand exactly what you're saying.  Being 19 and having a body you don't like is a tough situation to be in, but maybe you need to look at it a little differently (and I know how hard that can be).  You've lost a lot of weight - 250 to 181.  Man, you deserve mega congrats for that and from the sounds of it, you did it just about 6 months.  That is a MAJOR accomplishment.  So, first thing is do yourself a favor and think in terms of your success in weight loss.  You can be proud of that.

Second, as several guys have said already, know that you have the support of your Mom and the guys here.  No question but that we'll be honest be with, but we also understand what you're saying because we're here for the same reason.  Some have worst cases than others - my boobs are an embarrassment to me, but you know something - I'm MORE than just my chest.  I have a pretty decent personality, a good sense of humor and I get along well with people.  I know that they see those things before they see my chest.  Like you, I have a buncha weight to lose and have JUST started on that.  It's a tough road.

Final point, anti-depressants may be a good idea at this stage.  Talk to your local physician about it and see what he/she says.  Might not even hurt to spend some time with a counsellor to talk about some of the issues you're facing.  Not a solution, but may help you to blow off some of that depression.

And remember ... when you talk here, you're understood.  So don't hesitate for a second to get online here and tell us exactly how you feel.  Many of us have been there and more are travelling the same road as you are now.

Take care man.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
welcome and congrats on finding the board, you're on the road to fix city now   ;D
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline btsux

;_; dont worry about it.. your mom is really supportive, live your life after you get the op!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
OOPS.....i meant weight LOSS.......sorry

Look in the top-hand corner of your post where it says 'Modify'. Click on it and your will be able to make any changes to the reply at any time.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Cutting your throat is not the answer Dude!

You definitely need to have your moobs removed. Save up some coin and have the surgery. Make sure that you go with a well known PS. LIke 'Pendulous' mentioned, some PS's have payment plans. A personal bank loan may be another option.

I am 41 now and have lived with Gyne for approx 31 yrs. The teen years are the most difficult to live through with Gyne. Kids especially in their teens can be very, very cruel eh. My Gyne will be removed on February 16 by Dr. John Craig Fielding in Toronto, Ontario Canada. He is highly recommended by the guys on this Site.

You are lucky in a way as doctors will not perform surgery on guys in their early teens as they say that the Gyne may go away on its own. You are also young enough that you have not had to endure the disfigurement for very many years.

There is now a light at the end of the tunnel.... Go see a reputable PS, have the surgery and live life Large!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2005, 08:54:26 AM by Bambu »

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
Get the surgery and u will start living a whole new life a wonderful life trust me ;)
i finally feel like im a man

Offline frisou

• Posting Member
Question: why do you want need to lose an extra 40 pds before going under surgery. I think your not too fat to think about it now. also, i think you are very lucky that your mother is supportive and willing to pay for it. Nothing can stop you. Go on, you deserve it.

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
Yo! by judging from ya pictures, youd look like ya got fatty boobs, because of the lack of nipple puffiness, but from reading your account as to how you lost like 6 million pounds of fat, i am convinced that you need to get those tittz cut off fast. I beg ya, please lose those few 40 pounds and get that surgery. I hate to see you depressed that way.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 02:52:29 PM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024