Author Topic: 3 years and a change.  (Read 3552 times)

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
Hey guys,

I was reviewing some older posts I'd made on an older account under the name jk_2k8 and looked at some pics I'd posted from about 3 years ago.  I was around 16 or 17 at the time.  So I took down those pics and took new ones and made a comparison chart and I do notice some change.  The image quality sucks on the newer pics but you can notice some subtle differences.  I say subtle because my case was always mild from the get-go.  I'm still not 100% happy with my Post-Op look but I'm hoping that my PS can help me out next month.  The ones on top are old Pre-Op photos and the bottom ones are Post-Op (3 years later).

Original post: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=4444.msg35028#msg35028

Post 2 months after surgery: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15928.msg110810#msg110810
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 05:45:34 PM by Jake »
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
You look great man. Your right about the quality of the post-op pics, they suck.   What aspects of the results are you not happy about?

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
You look great man. Your right about the quality of the post-op pics, they suck.   What aspects of the results are you not happy about?

Thank you!  I think I'm gonna post some better pics sometime this weekend.  I'm still not happy with my Post-Op result because my nipples still poke out.  I know nipples are supposed to be flat, and my actual chest, the breast area is flat.  But the nipples still stick out.  So when I turn to the side, there's no problem, you look at me from an angle though and you'll see it.  Plus, the nipples still look a little puffy, albeit not as much as before (they were really bad).  I'm gonna talk with my PS about the nips next month and hopefully we can work out whether it's scar tissue or gland and whether I should wait or revise.

But thank you for the response!

Offline Throy

• Posting Member
You're not dealing with Gynecomastia, plus your puffy areola will disspear by time.. nice chest keep up the good work

Offline as400

• Silver Member
" I know nipples are supposed to be flat"

No, nipples get errect and stick out on both men and women.

Your chest and nipples really look fine, you really are worrying too much mate!

My breasts are bigger than my wifes, I have a problem,  you rest assured, don't have a problem.
Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024