Author Topic: My Gyne - Rate Please - Solution & Expected Results  (Read 2517 times)

Offline Throy

• Posting Member
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 09:59:53 AM by Throy »

DrBermant

18 Years old from Kuwait ( Middle East )

i had it since 10-13 years old
I am very disturbed, when i workout & sport i think it becomes a little bit smaller, so i think i'll keep up.. i know this wont get rid of it but will make it look better at least..
tell me what you guys think and what i got to do about it..

I work with many Bodybuilders with Gynecomastia.  Bodybuilding will not get rid of Tuberous Breast Deformity Gynecomastia.  This contour comes in many different degrees.  Options depend on many factors best discussed with your surgeon.  Here is another example of Tubular Gynecomastia of the Male Breast treated without skin reduction.

When the deformity is greater or skin quality worse and excess skin of the male chest is a factor, skin reduction techniques may be necessary.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Surgery

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
 Your condition looks pretty bad to me.  I am no expert but it looks like your going to need a mastopexy.   I would recomend coming to california and seeing Dr Delgado or one one the P.S that has a lot  of experience in doing this procedure.  The one thing you do not want to do is to go to someone who will make it worst with lots of scares.  Good luck my friend

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024