Author Topic: Difficulty of losing fat  (Read 4152 times)

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
Does having gynecomastia reduce the amount of fat calories one would burn since there is excess estrogen in the system. What I am trying to say is that if 2 men work out the same amount with the goal of fat loss, one has gyne, the other doesn't - would the man with gyne lose less fat than his counter part.

Experiences welcomed.
Doctor's take needed.

anonymous1

I have low test. But I have no problem losing fat. I was 24 percent body fat at one point and now I am down to 13. I eat well, lift weights 4 days a week and I run the 3 days that I don't lift in the week. Since intense workout starting in January I have lost around 20 lbs of fat and raised my bench press by 35 lbs. Trust me girls can lose weight too and they don't have much test relatively. You should have no problem losing weight so don't use gyne as an excuse ha ha.

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
I have low test. But I have no problem losing fat. I was 24 percent body fat at one point and now I am down to 13. I eat well, lift weights 4 days a week and I run the 3 days that I don't lift in the week. Since intense workout starting in January I have lost around 20 lbs of fat and raised my bench press by 35 lbs. Trust me girls can lose weight too and they don't have much test relatively. You should have no problem losing weight so don't use gyne as an excuse ha ha.

How do you know you have low testosterone - did you get it tested?
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024