Author Topic: My story  (Read 2264 times)

Offline no more moobs

• Posting Member

my story...
I ve had gyne since puberty like most of you guys, I'm 27 now and i used to think of myself as some sort of freak i hated the summer just for the fact that i could not cover my self up without looking like a complete weirdo. My story is much like everybody on this forum, the shame stigma and the feeling of complete isolation as if i was alone until i started to do some internet research and stumbled upon this site the immense feeling of relief that i was not alone in this, and that others before me had been there and done something about it filled me with great hope. I long to walk down the street in a t-shirt with my head high and my shoulders back. (you know what i mean)

well yesterday was crunch time, i was so scared i broke out into a cold sweat, it was the thought of being under a general unaesthetic and the thought if them (the surgeon) getting it wrong and making me look like E.T. or ruining my nipples. but the surgeon had a master stroke idea. I already had a scar  1 inch (2.5cm) under my right nipple it was a bee sting scar in which he made the first incision and using a canola lipo suction and removal of the gland. i also had the other side done.

on my way to theater...
all i remember is saying see you later and my face feels tingggggggg
when i woke up the nurse said i said to me "so you want to be a actor" i was a little bemused by the comment and wish some one was filming me when i came round lol.
they took me to my room gave me some pain killers via a drip and monitored my blood pressure and heart rate. occasionally adjusting my garment for me to make me feel more comfortable.

I would like to say a big thank you to all on the site who have shared their grief and experience, you guys helped a lot!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 03:37:24 AM by no more moobs »

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
gratz dude, hope the results are good.

Post some pics when you get a chance.

Offline no more moobs

• Posting Member
i will post some picks next week as i have my follow up appointment with the nurse who by the way is quite hot, allways a bonus!

Offline no more moobs

• Posting Member
two days after opp, bruising really starting to show. this was the incision in an old scar. only two stitches were needed.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 07:23:28 PM by no more moobs »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024