Author Topic: nightmare gynecomastia surgery help please?  (Read 5700 times)

Offline mic777

I had surgery 3 months ago and i am devastated with the results.
I only had a minor case of gynecomastia caused by hard gland under the nipples causing the puffy nipple affect. I had no body fat to speak of and though i wouldn't need any lipo as with no fat present.
ok now i am left with two big indentations where the doctor removed to much gland and muscle and some scarring where he did lipo for some reason i can only assume it was because he didnt have any idea of what he was doing!! the problem i have now is far worse than the original problem!
I was wondering if anyone had or knows of anyone who has had this problem and wether it can be fixed that well??
im trying to find if someone has some photos that a similar to mine and to see if they were able to get it corrected?
can i put photos up on this forum? as im knew to it.

any help would be appreciated guys.

Offline Hope

• Silver Member
Hey welcome mic and sorry to hear about your experience.

There have been a few cases where the surgeon actually makes the chest look worse due to a number of resons most likely, lack of experience.

Not to worry as your problem can be fixed by an experienced surgeon in this field.

Where are you from? UK or over the pond? Someone can then give you suggestions as to which surgeon to visit.

You can put photos up in the 'User photos' section.

I probably wouldnt go back to that surgeon for a revision as he probably wouldnt be helpful. But you can speak to him and tell him your concerns.
*Gyne free thanks to Mr Levick on  April 9th 2009*

DrBermant

I had surgery 3 months ago and i am devastated with the results.
I only had a minor case of gynecomastia caused by hard gland under the nipples causing the puffy nipple affect. I had no body fat to speak of and though i wouldn't need any lipo as with no fat present.
ok now i am left with two big indentations where the doctor removed to much gland and muscle and some scarring where he did lipo for some reason i can only assume it was because he didnt have any idea of what he was doing!! the problem i have now is far worse than the original problem!
I was wondering if anyone had or knows of anyone who has had this problem and wether it can be fixed that well??
im trying to find if someone has some photos that a similar to mine and to see if they were able to get it corrected?
can i put photos up on this forum? as im knew to it.

any help would be appreciated guys.

Posting Standard After Gynecomastia Surgery can better help others understand your concerns. 

It is easier to remove than put back.  Sometimes revision surgery can help.  Such issues are best explored during a consultation or preliminary remote discussion.  Tissues typically need to heal before conidering revision.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024