Author Topic: Rate my gyne  (Read 3120 times)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Honestly, I know of no one who can be totally objective in giving a response to your question.

Yes, you have enlarged breasts. The next question is: How much impact does it have on your life. Only you can answer that. Ratings by others serve little purpose.
Grandpa Dan

Offline marffeus

• Posting Member
Yea that's pretty true. Impact wise, it does, or I wouldn't be here  :P I guess I will just keep on truckin with the diet (lost 10 lbs since I started) and get the surgery done sometime in August or September.

Offline marffeus

• Posting Member
Yeah I guess the topic should have said "How bad is my gyne" instead of "rate my gyne"... must have struck a nerve. Sorry!

Offline Ushta

• Posting Member
9, get rid of it

Offline marffeus

• Posting Member
no need to apologise mate, Im merely bemused by this rating thing here!
As for how bad it is, I would have to see a full body pic in order to see the proportions. ( like if you are quite skinny then it would be worse than if you are slightly overweight) Anyone who is a bit on the heavy side will look like they have bigger than normal breasts- men AND women. Look at a Sumo wrestler, I dont think they have any hang ups about the fact that it "looks" like they have breasts!
The bottom line is how much this is bothering you yourself. 8)

Yea, the first time I saw a "Rate my gyne" post, I chuckled a bit too  :D

Anyways, I'm definitely over weight and have more fat in that area at the moment than I should; I tend to gain weight in my upper body, which only exacerbates the chest problem. I could get the surgery now, but the general consensus I seem to hear around here (especially from the Doctor's) is that losing weight prior to surgery will net you the best results.

Thanks titmouse

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024