Author Topic: Pic - 12 weeks post - flat under nipple, but puffy on top  (Read 3000 times)

Offline unsure101

• Bronze Member
So i know he took out the tissue from under the nipple as that were he cut into the areola, ..

The lower part is flat and the top part is puffy like it never was before.. now the top part is puffy all the time which is why i think it is still really swollen in that area.

I remember when they were doing the lipo there was this crazy grinding \ breaking through tissue noise.. anyway heres a pic.

(ill try my best to attach them)

Offline jngyne

• Posting Member
i think my case is similar after surgery. You are right it is the way it is cause they took tissue from under but besides that my doc told he also removed some skin from the lower side which is probably why it s flatter down. My doc left some tissue behind the right one which is slightly more puffed. But seriously I think you look fine. It s definitely better than having excess tissue removed and having a crater!
Surgery done on April 29th, 2009
Dr. Ramachandran- Apollo Chennai
My case: puffy nipples
Procedure: Lipo, excision with gland removal
Surgery experience
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17446.0

Offline unsure101

• Bronze Member
Does anyone think it could be the top part of the gland left over though it is really swollen because of the liposuction prong.

i remember then jamming it in really forcefull, and it soundled like they were tearing through it..

Offline unsure101

• Bronze Member

Offline don_joe

• Silver Member
Wow you had surgery under partial anesthesia ? 

Anyways, in my opinion (I'm no doctor or expert) you should wait before jumping to conclusions. Your problem could be caused by scar tissue. As it's been said here before, it can take months if not a whole year for your chest to reach its final post-surgery state.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024