Author Topic: gyno or jus bodyfat?  (Read 3139 times)

Offline razael1385

I always thought i had body fat, but one day a friend of mine asked me if i had gyno when he saw me with my shirt off, i said no, i havent taken anything hormonal...but recently i've been reading the bodybuilding.com forums where i came accross a couple threads of ppl having puberty related gyno, well i started puberty at 12 and finished at 18-19 i think. I have never taken any steroids or prohormones, only tribulus(less than recommended ~500-750 mg/day). I went to my gen physician today and he said he didnt feel anything in there and said it wasnt gyno, but gave me a referral for a gen surgeon on my request. I just want to know if i have it or not and what could have caused it. On a side note, my areola is really large and has always been like that for as long as i remember. It totally kills my confidence :/

Stats:-
age- 23
height- 6 feet
weight- 190 lbs
body fat- ~15%
been working out on and off for the last 5 yrs or so.

Offline boomboom

• Posting Member
you look reasonably similar to me.  In my limited experience I would say you have a bit of fat but also mild gyne.  Get checked out by a doctor to put your mind at rest.

As I said, I am similar and I am also going through with the surgery. Its the only way.

Offline thetodd

Id say its a mild case of gyne mate, but get it checked by the plastic surgeon

you look fine though, its easy to say but i wouldnt worry about it. If i had a body like urs i wouldnt go through surgery

But getting it checked by a plastic surgeon, well there is an incentive for them just to say its gyne for them to get money out of you! id get a second opinion from another doc!

« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 09:33:02 AM by thetodd »
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

13genof

In my opinion I would say a little of both, but take it at what it is, it is just an opinion, that is all anyone on here can tell you by looking at a picture, see a doctor!

8)

Offline razael1385

did go to a General physician, he checked and said "no lumps/glands, i dont think u have gynecomastia", but he gave me a referral to a general surgeon to evaluate this, because i told him its bothering me and i want to be sure.
I'm thinking i'll jus get in better shape, workout my chest twice a week(been neglecting my chest for a while), cut the bodyfat as much as i can and then see what it looks like. I have already ordered some AIFM(Aromatase inhibitor for men) and YES(yohimburn ES) to help.

Offline razael1385

but there is no gland, i dont feel it, and the doc didnt either  ???. Yes i'm new to this website, ive only read the first page of forums so far.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024