Author Topic: Costs? For surgery?  (Read 5152 times)

Offline Wood1989

• Posting Member
I'll be taking out a student loan this October.

It wouldn't be 7,500 for the surgery, do the doctors offer payment plans.

I'm 20 and have had gyno for at least 6 years, it was predominately in the right and absent in the left, now its changed to predominately in the left and noticable in the right.

It's the worst thing in my life i've ever encountered especially for a seemingly minute disease.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 06:09:13 PM by Wood1989 »

DrBermant

I'll be taking out a student loan this October.

It wouldn't be 7,500 for the surgery, do the doctors offer payment plans.

I'm 20 and have had gyno for at least 6 years, it was predominately in the right and absent in the left, now its changed to predominately in the left and noticable in the right.

It's the worst thing in my life i've ever encountered especially for a seemingly minute disease.
One Sided Unilateral Gynecomastia is often on both sides to a different degree.

Cost for Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the problem to be treated, what needs to be done, and can very from doctor to doctor and around the world.  I take care of many different types of gynecomastia such as

Each comes in different degrees.  A one price fits all concept is just not fair to the person with a simple problem. Jane is my office manager and can better discuss typical costs and payment options.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Wood1989

• Posting Member
I see your a well qualified doctor, but your office is in Virginia, quite a ways from Texas, Dallas. Are there any doctors nearby to me, or in a adjacent state that you would recommend?

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Check out Dr. Gregg Anigian in Dallas.  He's a board certified plastic surgeon.

Dr. Pope, M.D.
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024