Author Topic: Please help! I need advice.. Gyne Surgery for me?  (Read 1927 times)

Offline jencplvr

Hi - I recently joined this site in search of some answers.. I feel like I have probably had Gyne since I could remember.. Maybe I first noticed signs of it while going through puberty, but it may have been present before.  My chest has the appearance of being somewhat 'built' up top but once it reaches the nipple, it goes downward quite a bit.. I have tried doing inclined chest reps as recommended by others dealing with a similar problem, but my chest seems to stay the same, regardless.  
Also, my nipples are rather large..  the pictures attached show the nipple soft which is the worst!  My chest seems to take a more rounded, normal shape when the nipple is hard.. however, the nipple seems huge when it is hard! This is very embarrassing and has prevented me from taking my shirt off since I was a kid.. I am now 27 years old and while I have an active social life, I feel inhibited when summer comes around.. People invite me to pool parties, the lake, the beach and I feel like I always have to turn them down because I am ashamed to take my shirt off... thankfully my chest is somewhat developed up top so that I am not ashamed to walk around in a tank top but the thought of full exposure gives me excessive anxiety!

I would love some feedback on these pics.. anyone have ideas for the best route for me to take?  Maybe nipple reduction surgery is the best option?  Or full gynecomastia surgery?
A doctor's response would also be great!

Thanks everyone!

« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 01:53:42 AM by jencplvr »

13genof

Looks pretty normal, but that is only an opinion, as that is all you can get on here as no one can diagnose you just from a picture!!  Do yourself a favor and make an appointment with your General practice doctor and discuss your concerns with them!

8)GOOD LUCK

Offline frozen

• Bronze Member
I would rate your gyno as quite mild, while you DO have moobs they're not huge and certainly nothing to be embarrassed about at the beach!

It looks like you might have a bit of gland but I'd say the appearance of your chest is purely down to fat stored there.

If I had a chest like yours I would be happy, personally... But at the end of the day it's about YOU being happy. If you feel like it's really affecting your life and it's something you can't deal with, then perhaps you could consider surgery? I think you'd get very good results (and obviously a flat chest  ;D) but at the cost of £4000 if you go private, which seems worth it from what I've seen on this forum.
Had surgery with Dr. Karidis (London, UK) on 23rd July. Wearing tight t-shirts and looking forward to going swimming!

My experience so far & updates:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=18200.msg126755#msg126755

Pictures:
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=18539.msg127741#msg127741

13genof

Hello Giantfan,

I appreciate your comment, my main point was and will be that on here you can only get opinions, and no I don't think everyones chest is normal, and no I don't think my "c" cup chest is normal, I have to except it because I can not get surgery due to health reasons, gynecomastia is a disorder, and all of a sudden everyone seems all freaked that they have it, in the last 50 years there have been millions of men who have lived normal regular lives without worrying that their chest wasn't like everyone Else's!

MY MAIN MESSAGE TO EVERYONE IS SEEK PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL HELP IN DIAGNOSING IF THEY HAVE GYNECOMASTIA, BECAUSE NOONE ON HERE CAN GIVE A DIAGNOSES FROM A PICTURE!!     IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE  LIKE AN ADULT, AND I WILLGLADLY TALK WITH YOU ALL YOU WANT, I WILL NOT GET INTO A CHILDISH PISSING AND MOANING CONTEST ON HERE IN THE MAIN PAGES!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 01:06:54 AM by 13genof »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024