Author Topic: Do anyone know about these doctors? And if so which one should I choose?  (Read 1690 times)

Offline LWNDAY

I tried to make a thread before, but didn't know how to word it. However, I decided to make one now because this has been on my mind and I can't go to sleep. Late last year I decided that I am going to have surgery for my gynecomastia once I found out that I have it. My gyne is pretty serious. They are quite large and pendulous. So far, I had consultations with three different doctors; two in Delaware and one in Philly. The two doctors I met in Delaware are Dr. Mehdi Balakhani and Dr. Abdollah Malek, both I found through a hospital. The doc I met in Philly is Dr. Lo, which I found out through this site. Dr. Lo's price seem price high (Around $7,000), while the other two are pretty reasonable (Balakhani is $4950 and Malek is $5050). Basically my question is do anyone heard of these doctors or had their surgery done by them? Which one would be the best for me? If so, are they good? Is it worth the money? Do anyone knows any good doctors in Delaware or in Delaware county?   

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024