Author Topic: How Bad is my gyno? URGENT HELP!  (Read 4548 times)

Offline Daveyboy15

Right my facts quickly:

I'm 18
6ft 1
15 st

16-17% BF

don't drink or any drugs
healthy diet
regular weight training (bodybuilding)

Since Feb this year my BF has risen from 11.2% to between 16-17%, could this be related? My thinking is gyno is caused by a hormone imbalance, having a high estrogen can cause fat storage. Could I be right?

Anyway had lump under left nipple at 14ish, got examined by Doc and told its natural during puberty, leave it and it should go in a few years. It went and that was that.

At 16 i got a much larger one under my right nipple, examined again and told to leave it and only come back if worse. Since then it has got noticeably worse and nipples when not erect puff out and can be seen through a shirt and jumper. It would look like I had a nipple erection when i dont if you get me.

Both nipples puff out now, my pecs are quite well developed but my gyno has got worse along with fat gain, and nothing else like diet etc has change and getting bigger my body even burns more calories. I can now feel small lumps under my left nipple, not certain if it is just muscle though. The lump under right is much wider and feels flatter. My nipples have got bigger. I have also got acne, not hugely but on my face and mainly face and now on chest as you can see, this can be caused by hormones being imbalanced so could this be a further sign?

Got examined by Doc, different one, and was told she couldn't feel anything and that I was only feeling the muscle tissue. By I know I have a lump there, im not stupid ffs lol, I think she didn't feel hard enough or apply enough pressure to feel it, as it kinda hidden in the muscle now.

I NEED HELP!! I HATE THIS LOL

take a look at the pics and give me your verdict, could i be right with the fat gain etc, do you think i have a case of gyno?

Is there any hormone treatment, like pills to improve my hormone imbalance as I would be willing to see if it went by itself. By this i mean prescription pills not something off the street or online. I am thinking of going to the Dr. and get a hormone test to see if they are imbalanced because despite being told there it nothing i am adamant that i have gyno and it really bugs me

Sorry for the pic quality, couldn't get the angle right lol
some are with me tensing, as labelled, to so it in more detail.

thanks in advance

not tensed

tensed

« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 05:48:05 PM by Daveyboy15 »

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
It seems you do have some gland there, and the combination of your BF gain + the weight training makes it look worse.
My nipples looked practically the same. I'm currently recovering from surgery (since July 8th).
I also train hard and indeed, when your pecs develop, you're only pushing out those puffy nipples.
When a doc tells you it's just muscle tissue, you should slap him/her in the face. Muscle tissue does not build up behind your nipple and does not make it protrude like that...

You should get a second or third opinion. In my eyes, you do have gyno. Very annoying, I know. I was never fat, but I've always had these big ass pointy nipples (until this week). Lipo in combination with an excision would work wonders for you.
I can't tell you yet how my result is but I'm pretty confident that if I rest enough, good results will follow.

Think about it and good luck.

grtz

Offline Daveyboy15

could i be right in saying that my bf gain could be due to hormones being imbalanced?

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
could i be right in saying that my bf gain could be due to hormones being imbalanced?

That is indeed a possibility. But your nipples also seem puffy. What I mean is that your chest seems sensitive to fat storage, or even gland development. I don't think lowering your bodyfat will reduce the 'puffyness' of your nipples.
Just like me, when I was 18 (27 now) I was lean and slim, but still my nipples looked like sh*t. The gland started growing when I was 10 years old or so...

Maybe other board members can comment?

grtz

Offline theman234

• Posting Member
take a zoomed back pic, you can't really see anything
Surgery Date: July 7, 2009!

Offline Daveyboy15

[/quote]
That is indeed a possibility. But your nipples also seem puffy. What I mean is that your chest seems sensitive to fat storage, or even gland development. I don't think lowering your bodyfat will reduce the 'puffyness' of your nipples.
[/quote]

yeah i didn't think that losing fat would sort it, i just thought that having a hormone imbalance that causes gyno, could cause fat gain so since the gyno has got worse, so has the fat gain so it could both be signs of a hormone imbalance.

well im going to book an appointment tomorrow with the doc and see what they say.

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
I always think if someone has to ask how bad they look...THEY LOOK BAD!....go find the help you need to be happy. Just be careful...lots of SHARKS out there cruising for victims. FIND THE BEST and i'm not exagerating YOU will be much worse off if you get surgery and its not done properly. I would find a doctor that listens to you and does this type of surgery everyday that is willing to show you his patients pictures and revision rate.

Indeed find a doctor that knows what he's talking about. Do some research and take your time. After all, the result of the operation will be part of you for the rest of your life.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024