Author Topic: If you're looking for surgery in the Boston area  (Read 1900 times)

Offline patsdude14

• Posting Member
Go with Dr. Bartlett.  He's based out of Brookline and I couldn't have been more happy with my results.  I'm a little over six months past my op and my chest looks unbelievable with no visible scars.  It was a virtually painless process, and I was back to going out and socializing with my friends within days.

He may be a bit pricey for some, but I feel like if you're going to take care of your body the proper way, you want someone who isn't going to screw up.  That's why I went ahead and ponied up the money, it was a little over 6 grand i think.  I didn't want some hack messing me up even worse.  I did some research ahead of time and Bartlett is highly acclaimed.

It was a near perfect process and it feels great to go to the beach with friends and not have to worry about scars or gyne.  Take the leap guys you won't regret it for a second.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
was yours a severe case or mild?  excision, lipo, both?  what was breakdown of the bill, did you have a hospital stay or not? 

i agree with you gyne was meant to be fixed  :)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline patsdude14

• Posting Member
I was definitely a mild case.  I've always been a somewhat skinny guy so it looked very awkward with my protruding breasts.  I had a decent amount of gland so there was excision and a little lipo.  I had the surgery and left about 45 minutes after the procedure.  I didn't even need the painkillers past the 2nd day, it was mostly aching.

The guys a professional in every way, their office is filled with warm, friendly people as well.  He teaches a class on gynecomastia surgery at Harvard Med. so I knew I was in good hands.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024