Author Topic: Please help..is this gyno or excess fat  (Read 3250 times)

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
very very mild case in my opinion. If I were you I would not worry about it. Your chest looks good. What is it that you don't like exactly?

Offline kingboob

That is a normal male chest.......  I swear these people only post these type of pictures as a wind up to those who actually do have boobs.

I mean what part of your chest looks like it has a female or breast like shape? 

Offline marffeus

• Posting Member
That is a normal male chest.......  I swear these people only post these type of pictures as a wind up to those who actually do have boobs.

I mean what part of your chest looks like it has a female or breast like shape? 

100% agree with this last part... Are you serious OP?

Offline ManBoobs187

• Posting Member
Not to say you shouldnt be curious about possibilities, but I think your crazy! (in a friendly way)  ;)

I would kill to have a chest like yours. I dont think anybody would even think twice if you were to walk around shirtless. I've only made a few posts, and I have a thread about my situation that should be easy to track down if you want to compare with someone with a bad case, like myself. If you do see the pics i have posted of my chest, you will be very thankful with what ya got.

Good Luck man.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024