Author Topic: Am I just being paranoid?  (Read 5010 times)

Offline Everclear

• Posting Member
Aight guys, I've posted pics a couple times, last set of pics (you can see on page 2) you guys said I didn't have it, a couple guys mentioned that I need to post better pics, so here it goes.  

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/arnoldnumber2/detail?.dir=d763&.dnm=da79.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/arnoldnumber2/detail?.dir=d763&.dnm=7621.jpg&.src=ph

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/arnoldnumber2/detail?.dir=d763&.dnm=f5dd.jpg&.src=ph

I was thinking about consulting a plastic surgeon and seeing if I could get insurance to pay for it. Have you guys had any luck with this?

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
From the side it certainly does look like there is something in there that maybe shouldn't be. From the front you look fine. You don't have a lot of bodyfat, which will make diagnosis easier for your doctor/surgeon.

I'd say you have cause to seek medical advice. I'd reckon you'll have more chance with insurance if you were referred by your GP, and that should be your first post of call.
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline Everclear

• Posting Member
From the side it certainly does look like there is something in there that maybe shouldn't be. From the front you look fine. You don't have a lot of bodyfat, which will make diagnosis easier for your doctor/surgeon.

I'd say you have cause to seek medical advice. I'd reckon you'll have more chance with insurance if you were referred by your GP, and that should be your first post of call.

Last august when it looked even worse (my bodyfat was a lot higher) I was getting a physical and asked my GP if he thought I had it.  He said no.  Should I get a second opinion?

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i agree with pferdestärken it looks like u have something there
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
    • My Diary

Last august when it looked even worse (my bodyfat was a lot higher) I was getting a physical and asked my GP if he thought I had it.  He said no.  Should I get a second opinion?
Did he actually examine your chest? Did he do a pinch test? Or did he look, see a little bodyfat, and assume?

A second opinion would be a good idea, yes, especially if you answered no, no and yes!

Good luck!

Offline Everclear

• Posting Member

Did he actually examine your chest? Did he do a pinch test? Or did he look, see a little bodyfat, and assume?

A second opinion would be a good idea, yes, especially if you answered no, no and yes!

Good luck!

No, no and yes.  How bad is it?  I know you should be your own worse critic, but do you think its it at the point where I should i be embarassed to take my shirt?

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
    • My Diary
Relax, it isn't that bad. While hard to tell from static shots, I'd reckon most people really wouldn't give your chest a second glance. From your first set of pics most people didn't see gyne at all - and from the first of those you posted here they wouldn't either. The camera can lie, only you know how you feel and how much of an effect this is having on your life. I'd be happy with a chest like yours, but I'm not you, I'm not living your life.

I had worse, so obviously I'd be happy with less!

It won't get better; you know that. If you put on weight again it's likely to be on the chest - glandular tissue seems to attract fat.

Surgery will get rid, permanently. There may be complications, do your research and weigh up the risks. You have to be happy that the potential benefits outweigh the possible risks. No-one can make that decision for you, you must research, you must get as much qualified advice as possible. You won't get that here!

Offline Everclear

• Posting Member
Relax, it isn't that bad. While hard to tell from static shots, I'd reckon most people really wouldn't give your chest a second glance. From your first set of pics most people didn't see gyne at all - and from the first of those you posted here they wouldn't either. The camera can lie, only you know how you feel and how much of an effect this is having on your life. I'd be happy with a chest like yours, but I'm not you, I'm not living your life.

I had worse, so obviously I'd be happy with less!

It won't get better; you know that. If you put on weight again it's likely to be on the chest - glandular tissue seems to attract fat.

Surgery will get rid, permanently. There may be complications, do your research and weigh up the risks. You have to be happy that the potential benefits outweigh the possible risks. No-one can make that decision for you, you must research, you must get as much qualified advice as possible. You won't get that here!

Yes, I understand it's all relative.  However, I do notice people lookin at my nips/chest whatever with/without a shirt.  The other day I was out with my brother and he said this girl was just staring at my chest.  That kinda stuff bothers me.

Thanks for your reply though and just ignore the PM I sent you.

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
    • My Diary
No problem, and good luck with whatever path you choose.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I don't know what to say really... In some way, it looks like mine in fact. From the front, it does not seem you have gyne. From the side, I'd say yes, there is gyne. But do you feel some hard tissue under the nipples ? Does it hurt when you touch ?
Personnaly, IF there is gyne, I don't think you have to be ashamed of. I would be happy to sport this.

Offline Everclear

• Posting Member
There is just some soft tissue that feels like a gland.  Also, maybe the pics are exaggerating more than it is,  is this possible? b/c I took about 10 pics and in only 2 of ones that were sides shot was it pronounced, the rest didn't look like gyne at all.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I don't think pictures exaggerate... However, I understand what you feel cos' on some pictures, you've got the impression there is no gyne and on others, not.
I'd say that no picture reveal that you have gyne except n°5 & 6 (out of 6) of your album. On others, nothing to see really ... But I'm not an expert at all.

Offline Everclear

• Posting Member
Any other thoughts/comments?

Offline disarm

• Posting Member
well in my uneducated opinion  :P (since I am not a ps) I don't see anything out of the ordinary from the front shot, but as others said from the profile I do see what I think is some gland around the areola area. they're kinda pointy so I would guess you have some gland in there, but it's not that bad. if it bothers u then consult a ps and see what he can tell u.

Offline dreamwrld

• Posting Member
 you are PARANOID  look according to everyone on this boards everyone has gyn. and hey maybe they are right, but your chest, is like every other chest i see out there. you have nothing to worry about.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024