Author Topic: for the doctors! can working out help ther surgeon get better results!!  (Read 1654 times)

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
what i mean is i have noticed whilst i was training in the past my gland seems to stick out even more!! obviously i dont want to make it more noticeable,but i am thinking maybe six weeks before the surgery i could go to the gym running every day. Not only that it would help friends and family think that i have got rid of it via training?

do body builders generally get good results as they are so ripped?

but what i am worried about does that mean u would have to keep up a high level of training?

i know i said drs  but any thoughts and replies would be appreciated.

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
I'm gonna take a guess here  :). I think working out may help with chest contouring though not sure; so the doc removes the gland and then does liposuction and if the pectoral muscles are defined it may be easier for him to do the contouring.

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
 ye that would make sense thats what i was thinkin. i have read doctors sayin on here, weightlifting can push the gland out further so obviously this is no no if u are happy with it and dont wish to have surgery. but was thinking it would it be easy for the surgeon, as it would me prominent.
thanks for the reply tho

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024