Author Topic: my story ...  (Read 3699 times)

Offline jalen_rose5

• Posting Member
  • conditioning coach for the Indiana Pacers
I hope you will all take the time to read this, it won't take too much of your time.

Like many others on this forum, I share or have shared the same emotions growing up with this "condition". I actually never had great difficulties through severe encounters like many others, but none the less its been a pain. I was never completely restricted in my life, i've done everything most people do: beaches, gf's, sports, friends, fun, studies...but it could have been a lot more enjoyable. I used to weigh over 225 at the adolescent age but have trimmed to roughly 175 mostly muscle but guess what?! those over-ripe melons on my chest have retained there same shape. I have been reading this forum for a few months now but i never bothered to sign up. But i think its best to voice whatever you have to, we're all human and we all share difficulties, ours is just this. Anyway, I finally saw my GP, got my hormones checked, infact i have a higher level of T and lower levels of female hormones on average which most early aged men have. My PS and my GP then concluded it was genetic, and when I think it about it, and look back at my family i now see how... their cases weren't severe but i think my sudden gain of body fat at the young age added to the problem and made it permanent. I am scheduled to go for excision and lipo in mid July with a renound PS in Ontario, he's been doing this for 25+ years, and has done thousands of GYNE related surgeries.

I'm thankful that i didnt have as difficult a life as many others; but it still, runs many decisions i make during the day... i would like to be completely free and have complete happiness for the rest of my life.

On a concluding note, something i realized and i would like to share to every1 is to be as thankful as possible....i know it seems hard, but u should be thankful ur not starving in Somalia, being brutally murdered, raped, going days in war torn countries, suffering from deadly desieases, having to walk miles to get no more then a litre of water... and be thankful that this is curable in this day and age...and remeber 90% of gyne is mentally related...try to make the best of it, i realized that and it made my life so much easier in cases where if i had not, it wouldnt have gone the same way.

I pray for myself, openly, that this can be resolved for me as best possible and permantly; God willing. And for all of you also, I pray...sounds cheesy doesn't it?

Good Luck to all!
Mark
« Last Edit: June 12, 2005, 01:20:30 PM by jalen_rose5 »

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Thanks but save your prayers for someone else, please.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=2;action=display;num=1112919115;start=15#15

Scroll to the bottom. If God exists, he chooses not to help out people with actual proper problems like you mentioned, so he's hardly going to bother help people with gyne, is he?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2005, 01:18:34 PM by doddy »
etc.

Offline jalen_rose5

• Posting Member
sorry doddy, didnt mean any offense to anyone, these are just my beliefs...every1 is different, lets keep it that way.

Mark

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
That's fine.

I just get annoyed when people come on here and preach, directly or not. You do not find me explaining why Christian dogma makes absolutely no sense at every opportunity (unless a Christian has struck the first blow).

Good luck with your case.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2005, 01:25:22 PM by doddy »

Offline jalen_rose5

• Posting Member
completely understandable...were all human. anything goes.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Doddy, you "preach" your athiest views on here more than anyone preaches anything so don't tell others not to preach.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
First of all, where did you get that name, Jalen Rose?  You must be a Raptors fan.  No, I didn't say rapture, I said raptor.  ;D ;D ;D

Speaking of religion.  I accept and thank you for your prayers.  I've read several of doddy's posts and agree with most of his comments.  However, I completely disagree with his views on religion.  I guess that's a good thing.  Life would be boring if we all felt the same way.

PM Bambu, he had his done in Toronto too.  Maybe the same doctor.

Good luck.  :)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 08:03:11 PM by jc71 »

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Doddy, you "preach" your athiest views on here more than anyone preaches anything so don't tell others not to preach.

No, I rebuke with my views (I notice no one has been able to disagree with the specifics of what I've said in my last post on the thread linked above, btw) when I see proselytizing. I never EVER start it. There's a big difference. Learn it.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 12:22:43 AM by doddy »

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.

Speaking of religion.  I accept and thank you for your prayers.  I've read several of doddy's posts and agree with most of his comments.  However, I completely disagree with his views on religion.  I guess that's a good thing.  Life would be boring if we all felt the same way.

Yeah, and I have no problem with that. People should just leave it for PM's or their own personal lives, rather than trying to whore it out to some desperate guys with breasts on the internet.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Trust in the Lord and do good...Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.

Psalm 37:3,4

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
that a boy blarney! :)

no need to start a religious war on gyne.org :D
« Last Edit: June 19, 2005, 01:25:29 PM by jc71 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024