Author Topic: Do I have gyne?  (Read 2502 times)

Offline r134

32 years old, 5'9. I was 125lbs with body fat percentage around 10 or 11 and the left was always slightly larger but not really noticeable.  I've been trying to gain weight and am now 150, body fat probably mid teens but now the left is much larger.  Is this gyno or do I just need to cut my body fat back down?  If it is gyno, how bad do I have it?  Up close from the side it looks like a woman.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 06:04:20 PM by r134 »

Offline dyngano

• Posting Member
It's a minor case, but definitely looks like estrogenic fat deposits and possibly enlarged gland.

If you tense your pectorals, can you pinch the inch around your nipples? Looks like you probably could.

Offline r134

Yes, when i tense the pec muscle there is still a bunch of fatty tissue to pinch, close to an inch until I hit muscle.

Offline Revelation

• Posting Member
  • Trapped!
Yes, when i tense the pec muscle there is still a bunch of fatty tissue to pinch, close to an inch until I hit muscle.

I was going to say, no gyno from the way it looks, until I read this :/

But none the less it seems to be very small with few breast tissues, unless you can follow a feeling like a rope from your chest to your armpits, I hope that made sense!

Offline r134

Thanks for the replies.
Anyone every try the "man boob kit" looks like a cream or something you use topically.  https://www.theafstore.com/product.php?productid=6
Problem is i'd have to go on a diet.  Sounds stupid to cut at only 150lbs but the bouncing drives me crazy.
And if it went away i'd like to be 160 to 170 eventually so it might come back right?

Offline samx1

• Posting Member
I think you either don't have it or you have a very minor case.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024