Author Topic: Oh no, they found out.  (Read 4115 times)

Offline Porcupine_tree

• Posting Member
I was at my friends the other day and all my buddies were there. They're the kinds that like to grab your nipples, I guess it's something guys do to their friends called purple nurples or something anyways, one of them touched mine and since my nipples stick out so much he said somethin like Woa you have big breasts or something like that and then they all started like what you have big titties? and he wouldnt shut up about it and i felt really bad. It seems that im growing increasingly more desperate and now that summer is here and all my friends are out enjoying themselves in the pool and at the beach im cooped up inside my solitary shell feeling sorry for myself because I can't live a normal life without being critized. It really hurts now, more than ever before, and I don't know if this is the right place to state this, and it might sound a little weird, but I've noticed a growing lump in my right testicle-no joke. It really hurts when i feel it and its grown in size alot, and It's probably not a ball of fat cuz this is really attached to my testicle..what do you guys think?

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
Well obviously you need to schedule an appointment with the doctor ASAP to talk about the lump in your testicle.

Are you sure what you're feeling isn't your epididymus? That's where your sperm is actually stored, and it's attached directly to your testicle.

Regardless go to the doctor just to be sure.

Offline Porcupine_tree

• Posting Member
is your epididymis on only one testicle though? And should it be big like that..i dunno its weird

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
No, there's an epididymus on each testicle.

Just go to the doctor.

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Absolutely agree, get to a doctor NOW.

There is nothing more important in your life right now than finding out what that lump is. Don't accept a doctors appointment for some time next week either, tell them you suspect testicular cancer when you call and insist on seeing a doctor right away.

I hope its something else, but if there's even the remotest chance it is then the clock is ticking dude. Don't take any chances, JUST GO!
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
GO TO THE DOCTOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Ditto to the above.

Seeing that the testicles produce testosterone, and Gyne is caused by an imbalance of testosterone to oestrogen, then a doctors visit is imperative.  Good luck and keep us posted.  Everyone’s personal experience can be helpful to others.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
If you've got a lump in your nutts, i'd say don't stop with one doctor.  Get a 2nd or a 3rd opinion.  That's not something you want to mess around with.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Could be testicular cancer....   :o :o :o

Get it checked out ASAP!

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024