Author Topic: what do you all think...  (Read 2711 times)

Offline cloudblue

• Posting Member
I know it doesn't look bad.  Whenever I say anything other people look surprised as if they never noticed before.  My family thinks I'm freaking out over nothing.  Yet I'm still stuck doing the same routines (making sure nipples are hard before taking off shirt by pinching and deciding what shirts to wear based on how well they hide my man boobs)

I've been considering surgery since I was 11 years old.  I'm 20 now and although I'll admit the puffiness has declined (more muscle too) I'm afraid still that it'll never fully go away.  The breast tissue itself is pretty firm - almost like a muscle.  When I was younger it would be tender but now it basically has no feeling.  Has somewhat of a rigid texture if you push down and move around.

Is surgery worth it for this case? 

unhardened front

hardened front

top view

side view

pushed together

pinching the breast tissue

thanks

Offline cloudblue

• Posting Member
I forgot to add I'm 5"9 145 pounds.

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
In my opinion, you have a perfectly normal looking chest.

Offline cloudblue

• Posting Member

Here is a better example of how bad it CAN look.  Sitting down and leaning forward makes it look the worse.

Slight cases can be just as detrimental as serious ones.  Slight cases result in paranoia of how much people really notice at any given time.  Because some shirts do an excellent job (as in makes it look like I have a flat chest) I've become HIGHLY selective in what shirts I wear.  Also because making the nipples hard makes it look like I have no issue whatsoever (moreso than more severe cases) I'm constantly having to use that technique when I take my shirt off.

I unfortunately went to a middle school/high school where literally no other male had this problem.  Sure there were a few fat kids but they had pretty uniform fat all over.  Most males, however, were very athletic and had perfectly flat chests.  As a result, this "slight" case was very apparent. 

Offline samx1

• Posting Member
IMO, you would be crazy to mess with what God gave you. Your chest is fine. Working out could easily resolve any flabbiness in your chest. Take a look at the older Hollywood set - they all look messed up - the more you pursue perfection, the less perfect you become. Looking healthy and natural is the most attractive you can be.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude...  you do not have G.

Gynecomastia
: Gyne (woman-like) and Mastos (breasts)....

You do not have woman-like breasts!

There is nothing wrong with your 'relaxed' areolas. The areola diameter is not overly large and you do not have large nipples.

Let me ask you this...  has anyone ever made a negative comment about your chest?

You look totally 'normal' to me my man!

Chill out and go chase some tail...  ;)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024