Author Topic: Surgeons in Dallas...Dr. Wilcox/Ha/Hamas  (Read 2136 times)

Offline RJLupin

• Posting Member
Ok, so I have a consultation with Dr. Dr. Wilcox on Thursday.  His work looks good on his website, but I want to see several surgeons and get a few opinions before I commit to surgery.  I'd heard of Dr. Hamas, but in another post on here I saw someone alluding to hearing (unspecified) "bad things" about him which rather shook me.  Another member said he'd gone to Dr. Ha and had good results, but I seem to recall going to him a few years ago about an unrelated procedure and not really liking his personality.  I think I will be able to get away with mostly liposuction, but I also think I need "long nipple reduction" since that's what bothers me/shows the most.  I will fortunately be getting some money soon that will enable me to go to whoever I want to go to, so cost isn't really an issue (within reason.)

Offline RJLupin

• Posting Member
Thanks!  I have seen lots about him, but not too many post-op pics and his low, low, low price actually concerns me a little (why so low?)  But I will definitely keep him in mind, since it's not TOO far away.  I definitely won't fly anywhere, but I could probably take a little road trip.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024