Author Topic: Small Gynecomastia  (Read 3838 times)

Offline ret

I have a little bit of gynecomastia that was the result of using a pro-hormone (steroid).  I am just wondering if there is a price basis on how difficult the surgery would be, because I don't think it would be that hard based off the size.  Also would it ever go away on its own, being as small as it is

and how long do I have until surgery is the only option.

My physician suggested Testerone shots and Cortisol, your thoughts?

DrBermant

I have a little bit of gynecomastia that was the result of using a pro-hormone (steroid).  I am just wondering if there is a price basis on how difficult the surgery would be, because I don't think it would be that hard based off the size.  Also would it ever go away on its own, being as small as it is

and how long do I have until surgery is the only option.

My physician suggested Testerone shots and Cortisol, your thoughts?

Subtle Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia and Gynecomastia in Bodybuilders are specialty forms of male breast reduction. 

Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery depends on the problem to be treated.  I work with many extremely complex forms of male breast enlargement.  A one price fits all policy is just not fair to patients with simpler forms of gynecomastia. Jane is my office manager and can better discuss typical costs and fees.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024