Author Topic: Have guys on here success with surgeons who are not big names on this forum?  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
Due to the very strict time constraints of my job, I will not be able to travel far and go to one of the "big name" doctors who get great reviews on this forum.

So, I'll probably end up getting a referral to a lesser known plastic surgeon in my local area (don't want to mention my state because certain doctors' names are not allowed on the forum).  What is the consensus on here?  Have guys had good luck with lesser known plastic surgeons? 

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
yep I did!!  Everybody on here don't use the doctors on here lol!  They just help with our questions and they can promote their self on here, that's all!  I could be wrong but I doubt 5% of the people on here used them.  Most people stay close to home!  I almost used Dr. Bermant but I chose to stay closer to home and I'm glad I did cause my surgery turn really good in my opinion anyway!
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024