Author Topic: Do I have it?  (Read 2232 times)

Offline thecondor

I'm 20, and have been very subconscious about my chest for as long as I can remember.  I used to be a little over weight all through out grade school and high school (not obese, just a little overweight) Then when I went to college I lost maybe 20-30 pounds.  My chest is a lot better than it used to be, but I'm still not happy with it.  So is it just mostly in my head now, or do I have Gyne?

« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 01:28:03 AM by thecondor »

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
from the second pic it looks like you have a very mild case.

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 04:22:22 PM by fluffy_tits »
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member
small puffy nipples!! not a big case of course... If you have extra cash laying around, take advantage of it  and go for surgery

Offline thecondor

Would it be worth it to get surgery now? Is there any chance that it will go away at some point?

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
if you have the money just do it now cause that's not disappearing  :-\

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
Doesnt look like you do to me from those pix however Im sure I will be told im completely wrong by some here who will urge you to get to a surgeon asap! ::)

i'm sorry, but given how long as he's been carrying on, i have to use the term for it.  this guy's a complete idiot, just ignore him.  he thinks unless you're carrying five gallons on a side, you're just imagining it, you  can't possibly have anything, and anyone who dares to disagree with him must be getting paid by the docs to persecute him, etc etc etc. ::) it's kind of a shame this site doesn't have an ignore button, it would save us all a lot of time. 

yes, you have obvious gyne.  you can see a mass approximately 4" across on the right side, and maybe 6" on the left side.  it's mild to moderate, but even mild can f*** up your school years and the rest of your life.  if you're not willing to live with it for the rest of your life, your only basic choice at some point is an operation to get it removed.  nothing else, not time, not exercise, not herbal supplements, not ignoring it, will make it go away.  welcome to the site  :)   
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline krucial

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024