Author Topic: Fluoride  (Read 6594 times)

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
There are alot of conspiracy theories on this subject. They say the Nazi's used it to dumb down people.
Its in our toothpaste and water. Have you ever questioned it? Are there no other alternatives?
I don't know whether to believe these stories but it really makes you think.
check out this link that talks about how fluoride can lead to an earlier onset of puberty in lab animals.
Which could explain us growing breast and could also explain these young girls looking so much older these days...
http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pineal/

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i have seen interesting evidence to suggest the science behind its dental effectiveness is not as solid as is claimed, there have been a couple of studies and some professional interest suggesting the original research and some of the theory is weak.  i believe in a certain measure of conspiracy theory, but on the other hand, even though water fluoridation is a really bad idea (since it basically doesn't control the dose, ingesting even diluted industrial toxic waste is stupid, and even if it worked you'd want to use just local application like toothpaste instead), i think it wouldn't be that effective a way to dumb down the population.  i also think meat and dairy hormones are a much more likely culprit behind increased gyne instead.  

tv and video games are gloriously more effective at dumbing down a population to the level of manipulable sheep instead  ;)  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!

tv and video games are gloriously more effective at dumbing down a population to the level of manipulable sheep instead  ;)  

LOL. I love that!

Offline itoffishul

• Posting Member
hell yah no doubt, A+++ topic, most of western europe rejects flouridation...US supplies of 66% that are flouridated are done so with industrial waste! no lie, look it up...theyre profiting at our expense.

the chemicals we put in us and that are around us are the reason for this gyne outbreak IMO. read the book "The Hundred Year Lie," Amazon.com look it up now, theres even a study on Moobs in some european country where the rate increased dramatically due to a change in the water not sure if it was flouride or not.

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
I read some of the comments on that book. Very interesting.
Just look at the Swine Flu vaccine. How can you produce something in a few months and tell us that it is fully safe to take? I mean regular drugs take years of research to find out their side effects and things of that nature.
This is why I am always skeptical of what the govt is recommending.
Look at all the talk of a epidemic a few months ago and now there is not a single word of it.
Thousands of people took the vaccine and many of them are suffering with side effects.
On top of that, I didn't take it and I'm fine and will continue to be fine.
Im just tired of all this shit they put in our food, in drugs, in everything.
They are probably the reason we suffered from this stupid condition. This nearly cost me my life AND now I live with a mental illness from all the stress.
Even though I'm thinking far ahead, I'm even afraid of having a child and it be mandatory for them to take drugs/vaccines. What kind of life is this?

Offline headheldhigh01

agree, there's a lot of misguided intent out there or worse.  did you ever read any of my back posts with that clip on the drug companies' saturation of the beef and dairy industries with hormones? 

on the vaccine subject, take a look at sherri tenpenny's books, like Vaccines: The Risks, the Benefits, the Choices, a Resource Guide for Parents, it might be of interest.  a clip from the amazon site: 
This comprehensive guide is a great resource for those looking for facts and research to support their decision not to vaccinate. This parent manual features current research articles from peer-reviewed medical journals, vaccination support groups listed state by state, lists of controversial vaccine ingredients, exemption forms, and a section refuting commonly held vaccination beliefs point by point. A copy of the slides from Dr. Tenpenny's DVD entitled "Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices" is also included. An excellent reference for defending your vaccination position with in-laws, friends and even your pediatrician!

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
Ya I think I remember those posts you had. I will bookmark that link you gave. Thanks. It feels like when you read the ingredients to anything, it has extra chemicals that only a chemist would know about.

Offline headheldhigh01

pretty much.  technically almost anything is a chemical, so eventually it's possible to go overboard, but you read the ingredients in some things and you really do wonder why they even had to go in, i bet even some of the manufacturers have probably forgotten by now too ;)   

Offline emanresu

• Silver Member
the chemicals we put in us and that are around us are the reason for this gyne outbreak IMO.

No doubt. It cannot be the normal human condition for so many men - 10% in fact - to have breasts.

... but you read the ingredients in some things and you really do wonder why they even had to go in, i bet even some of the manufacturers have probably forgotten by now too ;)   

What disturbs me is that practically every new product that comes onto the market, as well as many existing ones, are prolifically tested on animals. How would you like to spend your entire life confined to a barren cage and then have bleach poured into your eyes? Some animals are spend their entire lives imprisoned and are experimented on repeatedly. It's just plain wrong.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024