Author Topic: Hard Decision, opinions?  (Read 2626 times)

Offline azndan

• Posting Member
After a checkup with my first surgeon he said he would be willing to remove the remaining gland for FREE. We went over the risks of it causing a crater deformity. I understand this. When I look in the mirror at my chests contour I can trace an imaginary line from the top of my pec to the bottom and when I grab the remaining gland I can see where the shape would be perfect if it weren't for that. My areolas/nipples aren't soft or puffy at all. I'm happy with how much they shrank. I've looked at several examples of other guys having gland excision only. It looks like the leaner guys have better luck with it. (no offense to the big guys) but it looks like the heavier dudes have a little extra fat and skin compared to a skinnier guys and are at a greater risk for a crater. Maybe it's just a coincidence, and I'm not using a free revision and me being skinny as a reason to go for it. I'm just trying to figure the odds. I know we're all different and it's hard to say what could happen. It's not a 50/50 thing or a 80/20 thing according to my doctor. Anything could happen. I definetly want the gland removed and the doctor says he'll do it but he's afraid it'll mess me up. I've talked to another doctor and he says he can do it with confidence. But I wonder if he says that so I'll pay him to do it instead of letting the other guy do it for free. I have confidence in my first surgeon, I feel like he can do it but he's afraid I'll be less happy with that result than what I have now... and what I have now doesn't make me all that happy. What do you guys think? say what the hey and go for the free revision knowing the risks?

Offline theprodikalson

• Posting Member
The grass always seems green till you hop the fence and land yourself in a big smelly pile of doggie poo and not be able to get to the other side...

consider developing you pecs?
Peace and Love

Offline azndan

• Posting Member
The grass always seems green till you hop the fence and land yourself in a big smelly pile of doggie poo and not be able to get to the other side...

consider developing you pecs?

Right now it's more like I hopped the fence and got hung by my pants.... almost there except I'm stuck.
I've been working out more since the surgery and things have definetly toned up more. It's just I got 3d pyramid pecs going on. Which reminds me how all these bodybuilders I see can have perfect results with excision only. I know they have almost no fat in their chest but they have the muscle backing the nipples/areolas up, right? Anyone have success with JUST gland excision?

I think I'm going to do it. I mean what's the point of getting in great shape if I'm still gonna have torpedo breasts firing out of my shirt.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024