Author Topic: My Story, need input  (Read 2863 times)

Offline nattynestor

I had gotten gyno at the age of 13 and have had 3 surgeries only not to be satisfied. I got the first surgery in 2005 where the glandular tissue was taken out. In 2007, I went back because I still did not like the way my chest looked, so into surgery I go again. This time I literally think nothing was done. I no longer had the hard tissue in my chest after the first surgery only lumpy fat tissue it seemed. So after the second surgery everything looked exactly the same. In 2009, after I competed in a natural bodybuilding show I had a third surgery, this time at least I was a little satisfied, but now it has been 6 months and it still gets to my psyche bad. It is really only on my right side, the nipple just points down and there is a fat pocket right under the muscle fascia. I want to get this taken care of so I can put this behind me and continue to compete in bodybuilding shows without this burden on me. The part I do not understand is that I weighed 168 pounds for my show at approx. 5-6% body fat and it was still there. I have pictures, sorry that you may have to create a user name they are on the rxmuscle.com website. These are taken with a low bf% look at the right side of my chest at the nipple area and let me know what you guys think it is, thanks for listening. I am thinking of going to see dr bermant or if there is anyone else reputable in southeastern MI.
>http://www.rxmuscle.com/rxgallery.php?contest=49&year=46&bodybuilder=2995#0<
Nate Nestor

DrBermant

I had gotten gyno at the age of 13 and have had 3 surgeries only not to be satisfied. I got the first surgery in 2005 where the glandular tissue was taken out. In 2007, I went back because I still did not like the way my chest looked, so into surgery I go again. This time I literally think nothing was done. I no longer had the hard tissue in my chest after the first surgery only lumpy fat tissue it seemed. So after the second surgery everything looked exactly the same. In 2009, after I competed in a natural bodybuilding show I had a third surgery, this time at least I was a little satisfied, but now it has been 6 months and it still gets to my psyche bad. It is really only on my right side, the nipple just points down and there is a fat pocket right under the muscle fascia. I want to get this taken care of so I can put this behind me and continue to compete in bodybuilding shows without this burden on me. The part I do not understand is that I weighed 168 pounds for my show at approx. 5-6% body fat and it was still there. I have pictures, sorry that you may have to create a user name they are on the rxmuscle.com website. These are taken with a low bf% look at the right side of my chest at the nipple area and let me know what you guys think it is, thanks for listening. I am thinking of going to see dr bermant
>http://www.rxmuscle.com/rxgallery.php?contest=49&year=46&bodybuilder=2995#0<
Nate Nestor

It does not take much of a Puffy Nipple to really hinder the cut look of a Bodybuilder with Gynecomastia. The right nipple areola distortion on your magnificent photos detracts from the refined male contour.

Caution Graphic Pictures
Repeat Gynecomastia Surgery Sculpture is really an art form, the deforming tissue is usually residual gland and scar and really reveals itself during the animation of flexing muscles. Low body fat levels removes the contour buffer of the fat and the deformity sticks out even more.  This mass is normally under the areola muscle and over the pectoral muscle fascia, but scars can attach both.

Selecting a gynecomastia surgeon for this type of contouring should include seeing specific before and after pictures and how the tissues move before and after surgery. Here is a section I posted on how to pick a male chest surgeon here:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16474.0

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

here

here

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024