Author Topic: New Pics for Review  (Read 4286 times)

Offline netksjc

• Posting Member
  • Undecided
I finally got pics so I can put them on.
Please refer to my other posts (just do a search for anything by "netksjc") for the full story.  Any advice, comments, or suggestions will really help.
I am 5'10'' and weigh 195 lbs.  I have started a workout routine and feel much better, but I am slightly worried about muscle building and it getting worse.
Thanks!

[img]URL[/img
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/netksjc/3.jpg
(Side View - sorry about it being sideways)

[img]URL[/img
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/netksjc/2.jpg
(Front Relaxed)

[img]URL[/img
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/netksjc/1.jpg
(Front Raised)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
From these pictures, you look a little bit overweight. I think you should lose all the weight and if the gyne doesn't go away, then go to a doctor and talk about it.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline netksjc

• Posting Member
  • Undecided
Since there has been a lot of action lately on the site, I thought I would put this one out there again.
Thanks for any responses.

Offline chronicjohn

• Posting Member
  • I had surgery on 6/30/05
Yep, I would have to agree with Blarney. Keep up with the workout routine and consult with a surgeon if it still bothers you. Working out will always help, up to a point.

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
You're not that overweight.  You do have gyne.  Go see a doctor.  Good luck.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I don't think that losing weight would help... :-/ Try to lose weight again and see but I think that whatever you'll do, the gyne will stay. In all cases, good luck to you.

Offline allbah

• Bronze Member
If you go for surgery I strongly feel you ll have excellent result. little gland, lots of fat which is central and not involving the axilla ( armpit ).
one can never prepare to win a war, but one can prepare not to be defeated.

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
Definitelt gyne,but if you get in better shape before surgery, your results will be that much better...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline netksjc

• Posting Member
  • Undecided
I wanted to give an update.  I have another long post as well in the discussion.....
I will be wearing a compression vest, or as I call it, a really tight "wifebeater" tomorrow to work.  I ordered one Tuesday and it was already here today.  I was amazed when I put on a t-shirt for the first time.  

If anyone looks at these pics and sees anything similar, just know that the shirt can help you.  Not sure if I will wear it everyday yet, but I am def going to use it this weekend.
I am so excited now to lose more weight and not be afraid of how I look when I do it.  I have already lost about 5 pounds since those pics, and I think my workouts and especially jogging and BB will be so much better now.

I have a feeling people will ask me if I have been losing weight, and I will say yes....I have lost a few pounds.  I think my stomach may show a little more because of it (not a big deal, not too upset with my stomach) because the chest is flatter.  I can always say my belly is from "good" food and beer --- I just never had an answer for my flabby chest!!!

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
Congratulations, netksjc. Sounds like you're on your way, bro.
"God is dead" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead" - God

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024