Author Topic: Finally got the surgery done!!  (Read 2470 times)

Offline surgery_done

It had been an year since a friend told me about Gynecomastia and about this forum.Before that i used to think that 'Man Boobs' was just fat and that i wasn't exercising hard enough.

Well as a natural human tendency i tried to prove my friend wrong and exercised and worked out harder, but I had become more conscious of my chest and started researching about this problem and its treatment. Finally the results didn't improve, they got worse. My chest had now become more protruted due to the heavy bench presses that i had been doing.

2 months back i approached a doctor in Mumbai (somebody referred in this forum) and discussed the problem with him. He confirmed that i had a stage II gynecomastia. Well, i had done my research on it and knew very well that surgey was the only option i had, whether it was now or sometime later that i had to get under a surgeons knife.

It was this friday (26th Feb) that i came back to Mumbai and got the surgey done. I won't say last 2 days have been painful but more of uncomfortable.
I am waiting for 4th of March, thats when i plan to get the dressings removed and look at the results. Wish me luck!

Offline 91deejay

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024