Author Topic: Help me DR.Bermant  (Read 2836 times)

Offline devonlucky

• Bronze Member
hi dr. bermant i know that you are the best in regard to plastic and aesthetic surgery... i believe that you can help me though that im from the philippines.. here's my story i had/have gynecomastia for most of my teenage years. i had a male breast reduction surgery and at first everything seems to be fine how ever when i started to work out(weight lifting) i was able to build my chest muscles, but still my nipples are puffy.. and on the side view(i posted some pics below) there is still a problem.. it doesn't seems right.. i think i still have gyno.. but when u look it on front view the my chest is just right.. im planning to have another surgery for revision.. can u please give me some insights.. i want my chest to be like square in shape or something like that... i would appreciate if you will give any suggestions regarding this.. so that i can thoroughly explain to my surgeon... thank you so much...

Offline devonlucky

• Bronze Member
here are the next pics

DrBermant

hi dr. bermant i know that you are the best in regard to plastic and aesthetic surgery... i believe that you can help me though that im from the philippines.. here's my story i had/have gynecomastia for most of my teenage years. i had a male breast reduction surgery and at first everything seems to be fine how ever when i started to work out(weight lifting) i was able to build my chest muscles, but still my nipples are puffy.. and on the side view(i posted some pics below) there is still a problem.. it doesn't seems right.. i think i still have gyno.. but when u look it on front view the my chest is just right.. im planning to have another surgery for revision.. can u please give me some insights.. i want my chest to be like square in shape or something like that... i would appreciate if you will give any suggestions regarding this.. so that i can thoroughly explain to my surgeon... thank you so much...

Thank you for your kind comments. It does not take much residual tissue to ruin the cut look of a Bodybuilder with Gynecomastia

You are correct, different photographic angles do tend to show different components of the male chest contour. The oblique and oblique from behind (posterior oblique), can be most revealing. Animation adds another component. That is why I evolved my Standard Photographs to Evaluate Revision Gynecomastia Problems.

Unfortunately, revision gynecomastia surgery is an art form of surgical sculpture. Picking your surgeon is like picking your sculptor, painter, or artist. Asking Michalengelo or Leonardo Da Vinci what they though about a subject so they could get a local craftsman to create something for them. Something usually gets lost in the translation. If you need to explain how to perform this contouring issue to a doctor, then you probably have picked the wrong surgeon. A surgeon should be able to demonstrate with actual before and after photos / movies the quality of their work and their techniques. This demonstration should extend specifically to revision gynecomastia surgery.

We see patients from around the world who prefer my technique and are glad to help you explore your concerns during a consultation or a Preliminary Remote Discussion. If interested, Jane is my office manager.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

Offline devonlucky

• Bronze Member
Thank you so much for your kindness Dr. Bermant, i really wish that i could actually have you as my surgeon. i perfectly understand your explanation. i made a mistake and unfortunately theres nothing i can do about it. i am 21 year old guy  from the philippines i do have job but cant financially support first class surgery. i wish that i could visit or could have atleast have a check up for you to see my condition. i am really amazed by your work. seeing people that are happy after having surgery with you. seeing those videos gave me inspiration and motivates me to strive for perfection, and a bit pity for myself for not having a surgeon as brilliant as you are. such talent and skills that you have should be known world wide. again Dr. Bermant thank you so much for your help.

DrBermant

Thank you so much for your kindness Dr. Bermant, i really wish that i could actually have you as my surgeon. i perfectly understand your explanation. i made a mistake and unfortunately theres nothing i can do about it. i am 21 year old guy  from the philippines i do have job but cant financially support first class surgery. i wish that i could visit or could have atleast have a check up for you to see my condition. i am really amazed by your work. seeing people that are happy after having surgery with you. seeing those videos gave me inspiration and motivates me to strive for perfection, and a bit pity for myself for not having a surgeon as brilliant as you are. such talent and skills that you have should be known world wide. again Dr. Bermant thank you so much for your help.

You are quite welcome and again thank you for your kind words.

I actually have seen quite a few patients from the Philippines who have traveled for my sculpture. My practice brings all types of patients to us. This can range from Academy Award winners to truck drivers, from wealthy who fly in on their own jets to factory workers who saved over time to have my surgery.

I wish you luck on your endeavors.

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024