Author Topic: The cheapest solution PLEASE READ!!!!!  (Read 96609 times)

Offline like there is no tomorrow

• Posting Member
For all of you out there that like me suffer of puffy nipples and don t want to go and spend so much money for surgery i  finally found the best and cheapest solution ever. Please please please try it , it already changed my life and it will change yours , no more embarrassment at the beach or at the park or any place you want to take your shirt off , you can finally feel good with yourself. So here it is , all you gotta do is to buy a liquid bandage called New Skin , you can get that at any pharmacy in united states for the price of 6.99$, but i m sure if you don t live in america you can find another brand. For those who don t know what liquid bandage is , is just a glue that you can use for small cut instead of using plasters. To get better result pull your arm up so that in that way when you pinch your nipples they really stretch BIG time ,and right away put the glue on after you pinched them and spread it with your finger and blow on it quickly so that it dry up and stay like that for hours and hours. Yes hours and hours as long you don t scratch them they will stay like that for a while. Last time i did it they stay normal size for almost 2 days. I m telling you guys again PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do it , it works. Please let me know how it worked out for you guys or if you have any question please write me back i am here to help cause i know how it feels like ,  to all of you guys enjoy your life cause is a beautiful thing ciaoooooo   

Offline tomo25mcr

• Posting Member
only a very temporary solution though and you still wouldnt be able to take your top off on holidays or swimming.

• Posting Member
Dear Brother the all point of this is that you can actually TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT ANYWHERE YOU ARE  i do it myself all the time and nobody ever ever and i say it again ever notice anything , so stop being negative and try it on yourself it will help you out too.
PEACE

Offline GoldenGate

• Bronze Member
  • Don't worry, be happy!
What does it look like when it starts coming loose or breaking down, though?
If the worst health issue you face is only an aesthetic one - remember it is just that. You can fix it with surgery, or hide it, or deal with it. The bottom line - we are all battling something that shouldn't stop us from missing out on life and living how we want to. Everyone should be so lucky!

Offline puffman1

• Posting Member
Well since the original poster doesn't have anything to say, I will provide some further insight into this claim. After I read this I went out and bought some Rite Aid brand liquid bandage. It definitley works and keeps your nipple down and small, and after taking a shower, it also seems to be waterproof. There are some major drawbacks though, at least in my opinion. First, it makes your nipple look fake, shiny in light, and plastic. The only way I think you could pull it off is if you were at the beach and were also using tanning oil to make the rest of your body shiny. Then it wouldn't be noticed. Also you have to apply it perfectly covering the whole nipple, or you can see the line of where it has been applied meaning you have to go around the circumference of your nip perfectly. It's difficult for me to do this due to nipple hair and also the hair sticks in it. Now I don't know about yall's friends, but I believe mine would notice and call me out on this one. It will not be something that I plan on trying publicly.

• Posting Member
Alright everyone relax , the key is to put just a little bit to cover the all area so that when it start to break off is not gonna be evident , as for what puffman said i think it really depends on how dark your skin is , cause if somebody is very white and apply the glue , i m not sure but it could be noticeble , i get really tan in the sun so whenever i use the glue you can t  really tell , and again put just enough to cover the nipple and dont over do it so they wont look as shiny. But guys most important think is that , we that are affect with this very weird condition , we gotta admit that we become very selfconcious , of course we notice every little change in our body , but people wont unless is very very obvious. Why i said this is because ,i start to be very self concious once i found out on the web for the first time gynecomastia. And since then i have days that i couldn t stop thinking about it. So one day i start to look at some old picture and realize that i propably had gyno from many years now and i never gave a shit before cause i thought it was just some fat and eventully it will go away if i start to run a little bit. And people actually never called me out or something. You know sometime i see before and after picture of people that for my opinion they looked just fine , but their selfconcious drove them to get surgery , and again thats a pure example on the fact that there are little things that bother us , that people propably never gonna notice unless you gonna tell them. Try this as an experiment find somebody and ask if is there anything that they dont like about themselves and you ll propably dont think is a big deal like that person does. I dont know if you guys understand what i m tryng to say here but look nobody is perfect. And i m gonna tell you something more that you propably don t know , we as a man are attracted to woman look and how hot they are , whereas what woman find attract in a men is not based on the look , yes sometimes helps but is not everything. How many times you seen a super hot chick with just some random guy , there you go you got a real example right there , woman go after personality and  character. Most men can't believe it, but to a woman your looks just aren't that important. Sure, if you don't take care of yourself, don't bathe, and let two of your front teeth rot out you might scare away the ladies. But for the most part, women will look past just about ANY PHYSICAL ISSUE if she feelS attracted to you. And attraction is created by your PERSONALITY. For women, attraction is triggered by malequalities like: Dominance, Humor,Unpredictability, Adventure, Strength, SexualAwareness, Indifference, etc... So i hope this will help you to be less self concious and just let it go sometimes and live and happy life. I wish everyone serenity and peace always

Offline puffman1

• Posting Member
Good post. I see what your saying, and yes I happen to be pretty pale right now from the winter. (like I actually go out and get some sun with these nips anyway lol)

Yours may not be that noticeable or what not, but mine definitley are because I am 5'10 155 lbs and in good shape. I just have these huge dome shaped nips that stick out over half an inch. I'm 21 now and have had them since I was 15. I can count on one hand the number of times that I have been around other people with my shirt off since I got them. And here's the worst thing about that, I live in a town where going out on the river or going to the beach is the thing to do around here. I have just always made up excuses like I have to work or something. My main excuse is if people are going out on the boat, I always say I'm not going out there to get pulled over by DNR and get a minor in possession of alcohol ticket. It sucks now because I just turned 21, so I wont be able to use that excuse when my friends try to get me to come out. That is why this summer really scares me and I am thinking about confronting my parents about this and letting them know how I feel because I have never opened up to anyone about it. It's has really kept me from enjoying my life though.

It's tough my friends, it's tough...

Offline zven

Hello,
I ordered this liquid bandage to germany and it took 3 weeks to get it finally in my hands. I see the effect you're describing and it really works, but what the heck ... It smells horrible, not only for 3 minutes not for 20, it smells for hours and hours.
This thing, without smelling, would be the best help ever. But it's just too much :/

• Posting Member
NO WORRIES GUYS!!!!!! I GOT A SOULTION FOR THE SMELL AS WELL , GET DEODORANT BODYSPRAY AXE AND JUST SPRAY ON IT AFTER YOU APPLY THE LUQUID BANDAGE AND YOU WILL SMELL JUST FINE , AND AS FOR TAKE IT OFF , VERY EASY JUST TAKE THE ADESIVE TAPE PUT IT ON AND PULL IT OFF AND ALL THE GLUE WILL EASILY REMOVE FROM YOUR NIPPLE , EASY GUYS I TRIED IT ALL , AND UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY FOR SURGERY THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO GET BY I M GLAD SOPME OF YOU HAVE SOME BENEFIT FROM IT KEEP IT POST IT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PEACE GUYS

Offline Doodle

• Posting Member
Can anyone confirm this stuff? i have used it in the past and used it on minor cuts and stuff, and in theory it sounds pretty effective against puffy nips, but im curious though. Is it rigid? not that you would have to worry every minute it doesnt break down or just whipe off? is it srong enough to hold like a regular day? without having to walk like a robot in fear of it breaking.

And is there someone who is using this that can post some pictures of the result? im very curious about how it looks.

thanks guys in advance

Offline junyea

• Posting Member
So i went to Walgreens, Yesterday 6/28/10, and bough the liquid bondage.....I used to wear tape, on a daily, to hide the puffiness in my nipple. This liquid bondage has been my SAVIOR.....

Smell: no real smell. Yes in the bottle, it smells like nail enamel, but once applied the smell. I usually apply after I shower. By the time i walk to my room, the smell is gone. And, it dries quickly.

Application: easy to apply. Dries quickly. Sometimes cracks, and white appears. Kinda looks like your skin is peeling. But, if applied correctly, it does not crack. I think this happens because I apply the bondage when my nipples are hard, and once they get soft the bondage cracks. So I am learning to apply when the nipple is not that hard. Hope that makes sense.

I was finally able to wear a white t-shirt, with no undershirt needed to cover the tape that i have been using...feels good!!!

Offline Doodle

• Posting Member
hey mate,

cool im really curious to try this, heading into the town as we speak, might pick up some super glue aswell for testing as i saw some people on this forum using it aswell (although it does sound abit extreme)

would you mind posting pictures of your nipples before and after applying the liquid bondage? im very very curious about how it looks

cool it works for u mate, i know the stress of tape and wearing sweaters in the summer believe me haha

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
how is this thing for sex?  will the girl feel it?

Offline junyea

• Posting Member
So it has been about 3 1/2 weeks and I am totally happy with this technique. It also helped out with removing the discoloration that the tape had been causing around my nipple area. So this was an extra benefit. About a day after the bondage is applied, it does begin to peel. I either peel it off (very easy to do) or just reapply, depending on how much time I have.

I like that I can take my shirt off, after running, and I don't have to turn away to hide the tape. The liquid bondage is not very noticeable. Yes there is a wet look, shiny, where it is put on the nipple. HOwever, it is not super noticeable as people don't really look for that. If you are careful when applying, then you can just place it over the nipple area, and not on skin, and it is hardly detectable.

Sex: I have had it, with this applied, and I wasn't told anything. If they rub their hand over your chest, the bondage wrinkles with your skin, and it feels as soft as skin.

Swimming: I recently went on vacation, and I took my shirt off at the hotel pool, walked to the pool, went swimming, got out after about 30 mins, walked to get my towel, and no issue, no puffy nipples.....

Again, up to this point i have no complaints.

Offline jesseee

• Posting Member
NO WORRIES GUYS!!!!!! I GOT A SOULTION FOR THE SMELL AS WELL , GET DEODORANT BODYSPRAY AXE AND JUST SPRAY ON IT AFTER YOU APPLY THE LUQUID BANDAGE AND YOU WILL SMELL JUST FINE , AND AS FOR TAKE IT OFF , VERY EASY JUST TAKE THE ADESIVE TAPE PUT IT ON AND PULL IT OFF AND ALL THE GLUE WILL EASILY REMOVE FROM YOUR NIPPLE , EASY GUYS I TRIED IT ALL , AND UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY FOR SURGERY THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO GET BY I M GLAD SOPME OF YOU HAVE SOME BENEFIT FROM IT KEEP IT POST IT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PEACE GUYS

You're a god if that works lol, definitely will try and do this until i get the surgery.

How long does it work usually, i may do this just to get a decent tan. Or get some tang, havent got any in a while because i'm embarrassed  :-\
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 10:31:40 PM by jesseee »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024