Author Topic: P90X 30 DAY CHEST RESULTS - MAXIMUS96 --SEVERE CASE  (Read 4650 times)

Offline MAXIMUS96

• Posting Member
30 DAY WEIGHT LOSS RESULTS
(I POSTED A DAY ONE PIC AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE)

HEIGHT 6'3'

DAY ONE WEIGHT - 330 LBS.

DAY 30 WEIGHT - 307.8 LBS.

GOAL - 220-230 LBS, SUB 12% BODY FAT---
THATS WHEN I WILL GET MY SURGERY.

I have made great improvements in chest stregnth, on day one I could not do one pushup, today, I can knock out a set starting off with 20, then do 2 sets of 10, not bad for a guy over 300lbs. It is obvious that my chest will be the greatest challenge to get to a level where it is "decent" or anywhere close to average, even with muscle added to my upper chest area - you can see in the pics I have put on some muscle on the upper chest/pec, but the sagging on the lower chest is just freaking horribly rediculous.  

LONG JOURNEY AHEAD, BUT IM ON MY WAY.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 08:51:27 PM by MAXIMUS96 »

Offline rickster49

• Posting Member
Keep up the great work.
You CAN do this!!

Offline MAXIMUS96

• Posting Member
Hey, rickster49 thanks for the kind words! Godbless!!
i'm working hard!!!!

Offline kaka

• Posting Member
yeap!! u did put on some muscle on your chest. keep it up man!! as for my self, i don't do chest workout anymore after i gat the surgery done. I just don't want that bulky look in tee any more.  GREAT RESULT THOU!! KEEP IT UP.. HARD WORK AND DEDICATION PAY'S DIVIDEND IN THE LONG RUN!!

Good luck.

Offline MAXIMUS96

• Posting Member
Kaka, thanks bro. oh wow, must feel great having the surgery done huh? let me see some before and after pix!

I'd love to see your results.

Thanks--

acherimoya

Hey, great work and good luck with P90X. I did the first three weeks (and one cheat week) of P90X before I had my surgery one week ago. I still have three more weeks before I can begin to work out again, and I'm doubtful I'll be able to do the Chest and Back workout at first. We'll see how things go.

You can really see the change in your before and after photos. P90X really kicks your ass at first, doesn't it? It's awesome how much progress you've made in just a month. Over 20 pounds in 30 days is insane. I'm sure it helps that you have such a concrete goal to work toward, too. That's some motivation right there. Good luck, dude.

P90X is an AMAZING program, and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I had never done a workout video in my life before P90X, always preferring to run and lift weights on my own schedule. I was having a lot of trouble getting motivated after being inactive for almost a year, and decided to two P90X. It's fantastic. I even got five or six others at my workplace doing the program. I can't wait to get back on schedule in three weeks and start shaping up again, this time sans gynecomastia.

Offline MAXIMUS96

• Posting Member
Hey thanks man, appreciate the support. Yeah, that is right in the forefront of my mind, and I know to get the best possible results, doctors have said I need to be at my target weight - a weight I'd like to stay at.

Yeah P90X is a dope workout program. For many years, before I got heavier, I would just go to the gym and do chest basically - all those years trying to get rid of the gyne, before it got really bad. It had went way too far in the wrong direction, and I needed a system/program with some diversity, that had a scheduled regimen. P90X offers that.

The diet plan I am using is not exactly the P90X plan, it's similar...I got it from this natural bodybuilder's training/weight loss website. The dude is jacked, and his eating plan/eating tips are the bomb for body reshaping/muscle building/fatloss, all at the same time. His name is Darren Steen, his site is fatlosslifestyle.com. Check him out on youtube, he has tons of dope videos on nutrition, exercises, the whole 9.

Good luck getting back on P90X, it's great--

Hey, how are your results from your surgery?

Offline kaka

• Posting Member
Hey Maximus96. check my before and after pic out on "post surgery and healing" section. I uploaded some pictures on April 15. I am gonna upload my 3 months pic in june after i see my dr again. Right now, i am tying to get to 9-10% body fat.

take care.

Offline MAXIMUS96

• Posting Member
Kaka, I checked out your before/after pix - wow, it was a 100% success!!!!!
Looks incredible!!!!!

Which Dr. did you go to? What state/country?
If you dont mind me asking, what was the total cost?

Incredible results brotha!!!

Offline kaka

• Posting Member
thank you......Cost me 4500. 3200 for surgery and 1200 plus for hospital fees and stuff.  and the doc is in Baltimore Md.. his name is Dr Schuster. he is the head of surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024