Author Topic: Consultation Today  (Read 1872 times)

Offline tbaccari

Hey everybody, I've noticed that this community tends to help each other out a lot and tells each other about their own experiences.  That being said I just wanted to let everyone know I'm going in for my consultation with Dr. Jeffords today to see what we can do with my chest!  All throughout middle and highschool I was a kid who participated in sports and physical activities and had a pretty in shape body; except for the chest.  I understand everyone here when they talk about having to wear lose shirts or black all the time to TRY to cover it up.  I'm done with that.  I want those days to be behind me and for a new beginning to start!

Good luck to everyone out there with Gynecomastia!

Ty

Offline tbaccari

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say that the consultation went well and that Dr. Jeffords was both very informative and caring.  He provided me with the information I was looking for and was very friendly.  I will be getting the surgery done by him before summer ends!  If anyone has any questions that I might be able to answer just fire away!

- Ty

Offline minneapolisguy

hey tbaccari if u don't mind can u plz tell us where is that doc from and how much $$$ did he told u?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024