Author Topic: How bad is my gyno - any comments welcome, thanks in advance.  (Read 4396 times)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
You have a muscular body, not a lot of fat. So gyne yeah... It's not bad but visible... I think surgery could make good results on you. Have you ever thought about it ?

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member

Offline landesman92

• Posting Member
Wow bennyt you and me have pretty much the same exact problem,being perfectly in shape but still having gyne.Your case looks extremely similair to mine!

Offline bennyt

• Posting Member
thanks for the posts, have always been into sport, managed last year to get body fat down to 8% but still having puffy nipples, so it surely is gyne. Have done a fair amount of research on surgeons, and am happy to pay for a good one. have consultation with Alex Karidis here in London and will likely go through with it, costs are approx £4100. Its a lot of money, but with age can only imagine problem getting worse so determined to go through with it.
Has anyone got/had similar to my gyne and have great results? Any opinions on karidis?

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
Now is the time to do the surgery!

When you are young, your skin is much more elastic and you'll have a better result. And moobs only get worse as you age.

I waited way to long, and although my surgical result is pretty good, I have some excess skin that just won't retract. So my much smaller moobs hang a bit.

Best of luck!

Offline bennyt

• Posting Member

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
"how bad is it?" what are you wanting it compared to?
Pammy Anderson?--- not bad at all!
David Beckham? ---  Mega!

In all reality, only YOU can say how bad it is. Its all about how much it bothers you. In my case, my breasts are far bigger that yours & they dont bother me much at all.
You cant ask others on an internet forum about such personal things. ::)

Offline bennyt

• Posting Member
link with photo's for:
3 day post op
1 week post op
2 weeks post op

comments and opinions welcome
any questions feel free to ask

http://s766.photobucket.com/albums/xx304/teebsbm/

Offline John16102

• Posting Member
If you see my breasts in one of my earlier posts, you will realize that what you have is not a problem at all. I wish my breasts looked like yours. If they did I would have never found this site....LOL

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
Congrats on your results. Looks very natural. The scar is minimal too.
So, did you have lipo as well? Do you know what quantity of gland / fat was removed?

I have a muscular body and much bigger g-gland. I really hope to get the results as yours in a few months.

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
perfect result. Curious also to know if you had any lipo done.

Offline bennyt

• Posting Member
i had gland removed and lipo, so incision around the areola and lipo through armpit.
Healing under armpit was days and now you cant see at all, nipple scar am very happy with.
Still dont know how much was taken out but will post as soon as i know, have asked but seems to be a delay.
I dont think i had the anywhere near worst case, but am sure as you know it self perception and now could not be happier, no more vests underneath t-shirts/shirts, no more pinching nipple so it looks hard and normal. Still getting used to it, but very very happy with result

Offline steelhead

• Silver Member

Offline bennyt

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024