Author Topic: Botox  (Read 1906 times)

Offline cowboy100

• Posting Member
I went to my family doctor to approve me having blood work to test my hormones the other day and she actually thinks my chest is fine and that if I'm concerned it is so sensitive and always going pointy to have botox injections done to keep it relaxed. I'm starting to think this is way I need cause my chest is about 80-90% satisfactory when relaxed but not at all when the muscle is effected by cold or movement, etc. I'm looking for some feedback on this as well as est. costs.

Background - had surgery 3 years ago, revision 2 years ago, 1 kenalog injection, nipple reduction 7 weeks away which may be on the end of healing. So my doctor thinks this is why my chest is so sensitive cause of all this cutting into it. I am going for blood work to test my hormones anyways because of fear that glad will return and I have some scar tissue that Im getting more kenalog for on the 20th.

Offline cowboy100

• Posting Member
just to add I seem to have the opposite problem now, my pecks look worst when cold and when the muscle contracts...is this maybe because of scar tissue that sits atop of my nipple muscle? Also I know its possible for the muscle to act oppositely to some male nipples but its is not really a care of puffy, when relaxed and I wake up in the morning it looks ok though feel kinda sensative, after moving around and if its cold my muscle contracts so easily and my chest is very pointy.

Botox appears to be in the range of $200-$500 per visit (every 3-4 months), I would obviously prefer something more long term or at least cheaper if there is such a thing. I have heard of other stuff that may last longer...any inside? 

Offline Litlriki

• Supporting Doctors
    • Dr. Silverman's Website
I don't know that I entirely understand what your concerns are.  It would be helpful for you to post some photos of your chest when you like it and when you don't like it, otherwise, I suspect that you may not get much feedback--or at least not much of value.

Rick Silverman
Dr. Silverman, M.D.
Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
29 Crafts Street
Suite 370
Newton, MA 02458
617-965-9500
800-785-7860
www.ricksilverman.com
www.gynecomastia-boston.com
rick@ricksilverman.com

Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

Offline cowboy100

• Posting Member
I will post pictures if needed but I don't think they are important for my question. I think my chest looks pretty good in the morning when I make up and its relaxed, so I would like some info on Botox because this may solve my problem, but I wish it was longer lasting then 3 -4 months because that is a lot of visits and money to keep it that way for my life, unless there is something more permanent. Any botox info helps and relative info

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024