Author Topic: DO I HAVE IT TOO?  (Read 3339 times)

Offline danilolopez

• Posting Member
I AM A GUY THAT HAS BEEN OBESE ALL HIS LIFE

29YRS OLD (MAX WEIGHT 295#)
CURRENT WEIGHT 215-225#
HEIGHT 5'11"

PICS
http://photobucket.com/albums/b236/danilolopez1/

Offline disarm

• Posting Member
first of all congrats on the weight loss... its not an easy thing to do...  i did the same a few years back after i was tired of being overweight myself.... feels so much better to be thinner... as far as whether or not u have gyne... i am not sure. you don't have big nipples that appear to be puffy and that are associated with true gyne but i do see that you do have what appears to be some high body fat accumulation on your breasts. try posting some side profile photos which will help everyone on the boards to to give u feedback.  ;D

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
To me it looks like gland man...
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
First of all, congratulations for your weight loss, it's impressive !  :o As far as gyne is concerned, I think you've got it. Go and see a PS to know what he thinks. You may need some surgery to get rid of gyne. Good luck to you
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 07:49:57 AM by Gynefor »

Offline thelordshaper

• Posting Member
Your situation looks very similar to mine. I lost a lot of weight (almost 100lbs) and was left with high fat deposits in my chest that I thought would be diminish with exersize. Your chest looks very similar to mine, in that you probably have a decent amount of gland and fat left  that will need to bt removed and then your chest will need to be resculpted with lipo to make the countour of your chest look more normal. Good luck to you with the procedure.

~TLS

Offline danilolopez

• Posting Member
thank you for ur responses, i went to a dr once when i was about 20pounds slimmer, told me he could feel some lumps but asked me if my boobs really molested me or not, i said not that much, got hormones checked and evrything was ok

however i' ve been working out hard for the past 4 yrs and i believe i am not getting anywhere, i still cant lift my shirt in front of people, i know i have lots of fat too
i can feel small lumps of fat all over my body not just in my breasts, thats weird.

i think i will try to lose 20 pounds of flab again and take more pics, i believe working my pecs has helped me a bit
and in clothes or gym clothes i look bulky but not obese or with gyno, i am not certainly sure of what path to take, i can afford an operation but i am not 100% sure that that will make me happy after all

posted pics for the first time is a relief, nobody has seen my body shirtless (with light) in a looong time

Gine2D

Very good on the weight loss.  If you can get down below 200# then re-evaluate the situation.
The skin looks like it shrunk good with the weight loss.

Your pic looks like mine a few years ago.

I did not go for surgery & have no plans to so now.

G

Offline danilolopez

• Posting Member
i am not sure if we are exaggerating things, as a former obese i am very concerned with my chest and carrying extra fat has lead me to believe i had gyne or close to it
but posted same pics on a bodybuilders site and got much better responses than here, in fact, responses i never tought a guy like me could receive, i am not saying i wont ever do a surgery on my chest, but i would warn everyone to get more opinions that one self cause we are our worst critics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024