Author Topic: SHOULD I WEAR A BRA ? plz help :(  (Read 4633 times)

Offline crash99

• Posting Member
i am a teenager with man boobs problem my upper chest part  always give me a severe pain i also have back pain and my boobs feels saggy and bounce all the time and they are giving me alot of discomfort and they some time cause me a deficulty in breathing especialy when i am sitting amd i have some cracks under them and they even look like like a mature women's one and they are even bigger than the boobs of females in my age i should add that i feel alot of comfort when wearing a bra and all my problems listed will go away and ifeel that my breasts are supported but i dont wear them alot maybe for 10 min max but i realy feel better.i have tried comprssion shirts but they were unconfortable and made me feel so warm like i am on fire and that even was in winter i couldnt even think of wearing thim in summer p.s. my boobs full up a 46b bra or if as measured my self a 46c bra and for some brands a 46d plz help in answering me  :-[

Offline crash99

• Posting Member
plz answer this and you should know that i cant afford surgery

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Why not post some photos for us to look at -- perhaps then we can  offer some help.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline crash99

• Posting Member
i am sorry but i can't post pictures i am trying to keep my identity a secret so pleaz only tell me if i shuld get a bra due to my syptoms ,i shuld add that i feel better wearing them because they are so comfortable and i shuld add that my breast look really weird and rounded piffed and so noticable even if i wear 3 tight tshirts and that they are shown like womens one that i somehow feel like i shold coover  them and i feel so weird when i am not wearing a t shirt (like when i am topless at the beach)and that i shuld cover them up and i feel that they are a womens breast and i feel as a naked women so plz help me and i feel like i am nude
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 10:35:25 AM by crash99 »

Offline crash99

• Posting Member

Offline crash99

• Posting Member
i thought that this is called supporting doctors so why aren't u supporting me and you should know that i cant afford a surgery nor an underarmor

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
A Doctor responded and asked for a visual reference (pictures) so he could give a valid response.

You have to do your part or they cannot help you.
Grandpa Dan

Offline crash99

• Posting Member
ok these are my breast pic but they might differ because each one is taken in different condition(pose,camera,light,place,position,...)

• Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You have an extreme case of gyne -- and the only methods of improving it is with surgery.

Please go to my website, www.gynecomastiasurgery.com and visit the photo gallery.  Patient 65a and 65b had a case worse than yours.

Dr Jacobs

Offline crash99

• Posting Member
but doc i cant afford surgery thats why i am asking you i could wear a bra

• Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Most certainly.

Dr Jacobs

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024