Author Topic: Surgery Set! Sagging question?  (Read 3894 times)

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
First off i just wanna say that this site is the sh*t! I am going for my preop tomorrow morning, and surgery is set for July 29th. Please take a look at my pictures. Do you think im gunna have a problem with skin sagging?

http://s836.photobucket.com/albums/zz285/Emmitsm03/Moobs/

Offline certified fresh

• Posting Member
First of all..Congratulations! No. from the post op pics Ive seen the skin retracts well once the gland and fat is removed. tho i would ask Ur doc. He'd be the one to know.

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
agree with the above post; i think the skin shouldn't look loose after the healing is complete. i would follow the doc's instruction and wear that compression vest all the time.
good luck on your surgery!

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
You have youth on your side!

Although everyone's skin elasticity is a bit different, younger skin is more elastic than older skin.

Best of luck and as has been said, follow your doc's orders about post-surgery care.

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
appreciate the comments! Im so nervous for this surgery, i just want everything to work out. My life would drastically change!.. One problem is my surgeon i dont think has many gyno surgeries... Maybe if you have time look him up and tell me what you think.. Dr. Kelly Gallego in Sioux City, IA. Thanks again!

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
So went to my Pre OP this morning. Doc said he will be making a cut at the bottom of my chest to suck fat out, and then another on the bottom of my nipple to remove the actual gland. Pretty nervous lol.  I didnt see any photos of previous operations, and he didnt really say a whole lot about the procedure. He made it sound short and sweet really.

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
Wouldnt you think he would feel around and see what he needs to remove or whatnot? Or do they do this the day of surgery?

Offline Whiff

• Bronze Member
emmit id be a bit nervous about the incision at the bottom of the chest. Surely that would leave a very noticeable scar? i had the lipo done basically through the arm pit area . I cant see the scar at all on one side and Ive looked very hard the other side you'd really have to be looking for it to spot it. Reading between the lines you don't seem that confident with the guy. Its a serious operation go and see him and discuss your concerns at the very least before you go under the knife. If after that you need more time  he'll understand. Thats if hes any good of course.

Good luck mate!!

Offline Emmitsm03

• Bronze Member
so its not common to cut right below the chest? Ya whiff im kinda skeptical, he seems alright tho and hes board certified?

Offline ninjamit

• Posting Member
i'm having my surgery done in 4 days and the pre-op looks similar to yours except mine are a bit larger, could you update us on how it went? I'm also a bit nervous about the whole thing, but I definitely need to have it done.

Offline manboobsgoaway

• Posting Member
so did you have any sagging....I am almost 4 week post op and just wondering...I feel like I have some and not sure if its going to contract or not.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024