Author Topic: here are my post op pics  (Read 4579 times)

Offline Zardoz

• Silver Member
  • exciting
« Last Edit: July 03, 2005, 10:51:35 PM by Zardoz »

Offline kidfromtv

• Posting Member
  • The Kid From TV
Great pics - looks like the doctor did a really nice job.  Congratulations and enjoy your new body!   ;)

Offline Zardoz

• Silver Member
  • exciting

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
nice work..who was ur surgeon?

Offline Zardoz

• Silver Member
  • exciting
Dr.FIelding, the cost was $1284 Canadian. Excision was paid for by medical, not lipo. Not wearing a vest, just tight tensors.

Offline allbah

• Bronze Member
Faaaaaaaantastic.
one can never prepare to win a war, but one can prepare not to be defeated.

Offline Zardoz

• Silver Member
  • exciting
Bambu picked me up at the airport the night before the op. We went to his place had a beer on the patio and chatted, it was a great relief to have a friend in T.O.

In the morning I went to St. Johns. It is a very large, very old hospital; parking there sucks. You have to sign in two hours early, fill in some forms and whatnot. I was not really nervous, just uncomfortable feeling, a little bit depressed for some reason.

Then they move you into the waiting room, it’s a very boring place, there’s a TV. but not really something that you’d want to be watching. Sitting around in the night gown is kind of a weird feeling.

2 hours later, a nurse came and took my blood pressure, asked me a few questions.

Note ***Do not eat ANYTHING after midnight the night before. One guy that was waiting got his op cancelled because they found out he had eaten breakfast. They don’t want you to throw up and choke on your own vomit while under anesthesia.

I was then moved into a long hallway and sat in front of an office; that’s when Dr. Fielding made his appearance. He was in quite a chipper mood and asked me a bunch of questions about the weather in Vancouver. I sat up on the op table and he drew those circles on my moobs. I wasn’t that nervous at all really; his assistants were to young people around my age, they told me I was the fifth op of the day and let me know how easy the procedure was.

An anesthesiest entered and hooked up an I.V. (That involves a rather painless needle in the arm). They told me I was going to sleep and put the oxygen mask on; that’s when I started to feel a little scared.

The next thing I remembered was opening my eyes as I was being rolled into the post op room; my chest was burning like a mother fucker. I sat there for a few minutes looking around the room, my arms were cold. The nurse asked me if I wanted some morphine. “Hell yeah” I said.

The morphine killed 70% of the pain, and then I got a second dose and nodded off for another hour.

That’s about it, I never saw Dr.Fielding again that day. They gave me two Tylenol 3’s and 3 hours post op..sent me on my way.

I was quite sore, but the T3’s do a good job of keeping the pain at bay.

I took the foam off on day 2 at Bambu’s house because I wanted to look, and ….no breasts!

I feel much better, now I just worry about money, not having breasts. Life is good.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Zardoz....

Yes, you are right! Life is good eh!   ;)

Your post op-pics look good Dude! Nice looking young lady that you have on your arm. She your GF? Too bad there was a bit of camera shake on that pic tho. Have you shown many of your friends your gyne-less chest yet?

Once again, I apologize for not being able to give you a ride back to the airport on the Tuesday :-[. If I wasn't so tired from work on Monday night, for sure I would have given you a lift to Pearson.

John.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2005, 11:45:31 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Zardoz

• Silver Member
  • exciting
No worries John, I didn't expect anything from you, thanks for hooking me up and keeping me company!

That girl on my arm is Bif Naked, she's a minor celebrity from being in her band, as well as her radio show. I saw her downtown T.O. on day 4 post op.

Offline Zardoz

• Silver Member
  • exciting
I'll post new pics soon. I think Webshots took down my pics for being "Innapropriate."
« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 08:05:42 PM by Zardoz »

Offline kramer

I live in Vancouver and I'm considering getting the surgery.  In one of your posts it sounds like you flew from Vancouver to Toronto to get your surgery.  Could you tell me the reason for that?  Are there any good gyne surgeons in Vancouver? I read about the botched jobs and it scares me.  So if I'm going to do it, I'd rather pay more for a top notch doctor.  How did you find your surgeon and what research did you do?

Offline bradp

• Posting Member
Zardoz,

I really wanted to see your excision post op photos and I am REALLY CURIOUS about how your insurance paid for it.

Can you post the photos again?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024