Author Topic: Anybody else (younger) have problems pointing out your breast during physical  (Read 4294 times)

Offline Dpw

• Posting Member
Sports and sometimes plucking them.  It doesn't bother me no more. I see it as I got tittys, I didn't ask for them. I lost over 100 lbs hoping to lose them but now there just more obvious, I've had them since I was 16 and before I gain I have never seen a doctor about my condition and plan to in the coming weeks and hope to get tricare to pay for it.  my plan is to join the navy next year and take my shirt off for the first time this summer

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
I'm 15 going on 16 and mine are pretty obvious, even more so when I was overweight. My doctor suggested I lost weight and do chest exercises, didn't help much. My plan is to also take my shirt off for the first time this summer.

Anyway when your alone with your doctor (when your parent leaves when your doctor is checking your groin, etc.) Ask him/her about your chest and ask if they think your insurance company would cover surgery for it, because it really bothers you and you want to join the navy.

Offline occasional fighter

• Posting Member
my plan is to join the navy next year and take my shirt off for the first time this summer

Dude I'd do it gradually if I were you cuz I did exactly that once - just decided to go cold turkey and expose myself - I saw that to be my final round of the battle against this problem, a final strike but everything went wrong for me. It was a fiasco..
my advice would be to do it gradually I mean involving more ppl into your exposure.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024