Author Topic: Gyno, or Just Chest Fat?  (Read 4161 times)

Offline kennygyno

Hello all.

I used to lift a few years ago, and I've recently started again. My goal is to get from 235 to 180 (I'm currently 210).

During my last two years of not lifting, I've been angered by my chest fat. Do I just store fat here, and can this be fixed by lifting, cardio, and running, or is this gyno?

Thank you!

Offline thetodd

Not great photos mate bit to much distance, id say however it probally could be excercised off looks like youve just got a lil out of shape
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline kennygyno

Thanks a lot. I'm running, cycling, and doing pull-ups, dips, and decline pushups to emphasize my other body parts as I drop the fat! I really hope it's just fat.

Offline titans321

• Posting Member
Yeah, I have to agree with the user above me.  I really don't see any Gyno in you.

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
I also think that you will be happier with your chest with old fashioned diet and exercise.
Good luck!

Offline kennygyno

Thanks a lot, guys, for the tips. I really appreciate the positive news, and I'll be working it off ASAP.

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
No gyno whatsoever. You'll need to change your screen name!  :) Have fun with your exercise program - you're already looking buff.
DenverGuy

Offline kennygyno

Offline shaker

• Silver Member
dude ur chest looks gyne free to me... build some muscles and i am sure u will love the shape of ur chest..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024