Author Topic: gyno induced from prohormone supplement  (Read 4074 times)

Offline fedex

• Posting Member
I apologize if this was discussed in this forum.

I developed gyno from taking superdrol and/or from pepcid ac continously (read this can increase estrogen). After waiting 3 months i took letro/novla and it got rid of the bumps behind the nipples (or hid them). Now, i am left with fat deposits on the outside and middle part of the chest; basically it is mushy to the touch unless i flex; it also feels and looks somewhat looks roundish (not pointy), although not as bad as pictures i have seen.

My questions are: What can be done to reduce it or help the problem? Any specific products? (clothes, supps like Andractim gel). I will be starting a diet called ultimate diet 2.0 so we'll see if it can lessen the fat to see how much tissue is actually there).   

For those that have had surgery, does it get rid of all the tissue significantly or just some of it?

All i know is that this is a crappy thing to have and i terribly regret taking the prohormone that caused my hormones to go out of whack.

Offline nibbbble

• Posting Member
I'm using Andractim at the moment, no effects after 4 days but off course thats a very short time.
It should start working after 10 days I've read, if it's gonna work at all! But I'll keep u informed ;)

Offline nibbbble

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024