Author Topic: Gyne - how bad is it ?  (Read 2128 times)

moobilicious

hey guys :D
I'm gonna be 19 in like a half year but probably can't produce the funds to afford it any time soon, so I was wondering if you could give me your 2 cents on how bad it is and whether if I lower my body fat loads! (I'm kinda chubby :P) if my chest can sort of looks respectable...-ish haha :) In my mind obviously - there's a lot of guys here who have great bodies but are too hard on themselves about really mild puffy nipples lol

Front:
oi54.tinypic.com/syxx5g.jpg

Side Boob (left):
i52.tinypic.com/nd0iz7.jpg

Flexing (right):
i53.tinypic.com/oisvn7.jpg

I've never really had anyone to talk about it... and I've devised an intricate routine of tight clothing to hide them but I'm growing sick of it - I've never taken my top off in public since I was like 5 and it's pretty depressing - but I do feel my last month of dieting and exercise has shown them shrinking. There does seem to be a bit of fibrous tissue behind my nipple (and I have puffy nipples) but it seems to be interspersed with fat (also all my fat around my body feels similar to this fat but a little less tough).

If it was possible for me to get to this stage: forums.johnstonefitness.com/showthread.php?t=27366 - or maybe a little worse I'd be satisfied :)
Thanks in advance for your help guys :)

Offline Endless

• Silver Member
maintaining a 10% bodyfat is hard.. i think genetically, some ppl are more gifted and can effortlessly or naturally stay in low bodyfat levels. for some, it seems more like a continuous upward swim.. well good luck! you're still young so that's on your side. im 28 so my metabolism ain't what it used to be. when i was 18 i had no problems losing weight and having energy to work out. keep it up!

moobilicious

Hahahahaha - thanks dude :) I'm sure you're in great shape!! :) christ losing weight is a lot of effort - I just love pigging out on junk ahahhaha :) I wish people told me about gynecomastia when I was 12 or so, so I could've tried to lower my body fat percentage as much as possible!! :) Any thoughts on the pics ? :) I'm quite new to this stuff but I'm not really sure where my thing lies on the whole gynecomastia scale... such a horrible condition :(

Offline Endless

• Silver Member
it would be easier if u uploaded not so close-ups.. from what i can see though my guesstimate is it is about 4.5-5 out of 10? moderate..

do u play any sports? i think the technique is to make fitness a lifestyle not something u just do to get it over with..
nah my bodyfat is awful.. i work out religiously (atleast used to until about 3 weeks ago) but my body-fat has a hard time falling to what i want it to be, where it was like in college..

Offline morpheus11

• Silver Member
not too bad--looks like a similar case to mine.  I'm 6'0 and usually anywhere between 178-185.  About two years ago I got down to 165 and it did go down a bit.  Not as much as I would like, but at that point I realized that in order to get my chest where I really wanted it to be, I would need to have the gland removed. 

Work hard and I'm sure yours may go down to. However, I wouldn't expect the gland to just disappear. Have realistic expectations.

moobilicious

Sweet :) I guess I'll just keep persevering and hope for the best :) How much did yours go down by in the end ? :) I'm just wondering because I don't think I'm as anal as a lot of people on this website of how it looks :P Thank you ever so much guys :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024