Author Topic: weird fat distribution, what to do?  (Read 3333 times)

Offline pharmerjoe

• Silver Member
As you can see from my thread
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=23012.0

I have weird fat distribution. Obviously got gyno, so hopefully should be getting surgery soon. However, i have always had love handles and a big stomach. No matter what crazy weights I have got down to previously, they have not gone away. While I admit I am fairly sedentary right now, I don't eat much, and my weight is about 60kg, which i feel is quite low. Family and friends think I have got an eating disorder or something. Once I dipped to about 55kg a few years back, and I really looked like shit. My face went dead thin, and my collar bone even now sticks out, got thin arms, ribs starting to stick out, but still had a belly and without clothes on I actually look fat. Should I get liposuction done on my stomach area at the same time as getting the gyno surgery? I just have this feeling its some other area which my body just cannot shift fat from, so i need to give it some kind of "helping hand".

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
I believe I've seen the doctors here say that many guys get their gyne and love handles taken care of at the same time, so if the docs don't have a problem with it, it should be fine (maybe even recommended?). 

I know if it were me, I would want to have both at the same time.  Might as well get two problems taken care of since you're there. 

If the pain from gyne surgery was severe, this would likely not be recommended.  But since the pain from gyne surgery is minimal, it makes the additional lipo in other areas of the body feasible. 

Offline pharmerjoe

• Silver Member
Yeah it's something I have been thinking of for a while, but I don't want to really be taking the "easy way out" or doing something which would only come back anyway. Its just if no-one feels I could do anything to shift that fat naturally, then may be my only option.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024